Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib
I really do not know what to say, so I may as well leave it at that.

Also, man, there are a whole lot of posters here that I haven't seen in a long time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib

Soylent Pudding posted:

My parents ranged from at best extremely neglectful to at worst outright abusive. I was left to basically raise myself on the internet. I'm grateful I landed on SA because the goon community is probably why I didn't grow up to be a loving kapo fash.

I'm glad SA rose above it's creation and it's creator. Also gently caress you Lotax you had every opportunity to grow up with the goon community and become a slightly less lovely person.

I don't remember where, but someone once said of Lowtax that the only thing worse than growing up, is not. I think about that a lot, and I think it is still applicable to him, right to the end.

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib

I know I shouldn't but...who is this?