Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I donated about what I've spent on the forums, goondolences to the kids

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

DJ Sizzle posted:

Donated 10 bucks for each kid. drat this is all so sad.

same

Hokkaido Anxiety
May 21, 2007

slub club 2013
Donated. Thank you whoever set this up. I don't post a ton but glad to see goons put their money where their mouth is when it comes to supporting those affected. One of the reasons I keep coming back here.

Clayren
Jun 4, 2008

grandma plz don't folow me on twiter its embarassing, if u want to know what animes im watching jsut read the family newsletter like normal
Donated the cost of 6 frog dogs at the wiener hut in Reform, Alabama. Hope his family gets some peace.

Clayren fucked around with this message at 16:03 on Nov 11, 2021

skybolt_1
Oct 21, 2010
Fun Shoe
Thanks for posting the GFM, kicked in 50. lovely situation all around. Best wishes to LadyAmbien and the kids.

Kernel Monsoon
Jul 18, 2006
Looks like we aren't too far from the goal now, good work goons.

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
Sent $35. It's a small amount, but I hope the cumulative effort is able to help the family.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Warthur posted:

Punted in :10bux: :10bux: :10bux: :10bux: :10bux:

Heads up: I had to use credit/debit card because PayPal would not play nice, dunno if it was a momentary brainfart on their end or a more general problem.

The more things change

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

Verily, the whip is ghost riding.

$10 for the kids

Beer_Suitcase fucked around with this message at 15:43 on Nov 11, 2021

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Hope Lady and family are ok.

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

I lost my father a month ago. I know how badly it hurts to lose your father, no matter how good or bad a parent or person they were. Donated to the fund. My condolences to the kids.

E: phone post grammar

Marcade fucked around with this message at 15:33 on Nov 11, 2021

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

Donated for those kids. Take care.

Musical_Daredevil
Dec 23, 2008

Need some backup NOW!
Just chipped in :20bux: for each kid. I'm sorry you all had to go through this.

Quesselin
May 25, 2007

Men freely believe that which they desire
Lost my dad to suicide when I was a kid, too. Donated to help the kids - and made sure it was more than I've spent on the forums before it changed hands.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
I've been meaning to do something with the :10bux: x6 in my Gpay account. This seems like the proper place for it.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
And donated. Give those kiddos a hug for me, and LA, whatever you’re doing to have the strength to carry on in the midst of this nightmare, let me in on it. Take care of yourself too.

Emacs Headroom
Aug 2, 2003
donated :10bux: x 10

can't imagine what his family is dealing with.

thocan
Jan 18, 2014
Donated my :10bux:. What a profoundly weird set of feelings to wake up and experience.

Spoonsy
Dec 6, 2005

Yeah, life is hilariously cruel.
Grimey Drawer
Donated what I've spent here over the years. Condolences to LadyA and the kids.

Dominus Vobiscum
Sep 2, 2004

Our motives are multiple, our desires complex.
Fallen Rib

Twiin posted:

Made sure I donated more than I ever spent here.

:yossame:

This is the way.

DOOMocrat
Oct 2, 2003

been through enough family suicide drama to know breaking off some help is the right thing regardless, glad to contribute

Muscle Tracer
Feb 23, 2007

Medals only weigh one down.

Spoonsy posted:

Donated what I've spent here over the years. Condolences to LadyA and the kids.

Did this. Good luck kids.

Loqieu
Feb 27, 2001

Donated because SA is for the children.

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.
Donated, I’m so sorry for your loss. I wish you luck on your journey of healing from all this. I’m glad I can be a small part of a big reminder that you are not in this alone, take care and thank you.

denereal visease
Nov 27, 2002

"Research your own experience. Absorb what is useful, reject what is useless, add what is essentially your own."

lifelong goon, tried to donate at least as much as i've spent here over the years

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Stupid
Bread Liar
Donated $20, thanks for posting this.

404notfound
Mar 5, 2006

stop staring at me

I thought about posting in the other thread to get in on the bandwagon, but kinda glad I didn't. Pitched in some money, and I hope the kids will get whatever support they need in this time.

City of Glompton
Apr 21, 2014

wish i could give more than :10bux: but it's not in the cards right now

my ex died from suicide when our son was around 10 years old. having to tell him his dad was dead was the worst thing i've ever had to do. my heart goes out to Rich's exes and kids

DamienChilde
Sep 12, 2000
Forum Veteran
I've said it before, I never paid for this dumb website.

Seems like it finally time to pay what I owe to those who really deserve the money.

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

I may not know what I'm talking about, but I sure love cops! ^^ Boy, but that boot is just yummy!
Lipstick Apathy
In two weeks I'll get my first wages in over 18 months. Gonna pay my dues then.

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
pitched in :10bux:. dealing with suicide sucks. my heart goes out to all of yous.

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

Chipped in :10bux:, will try to give more when I get paid next

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
Donated.

If the kids do ever see this:

I hope you are all okay. You're lucky to have amazing, strong moms.

Government Handjob
Nov 1, 2004

Gudbrandsglasnost
College Slice
:10bux: x 2.5 donated

My condolences to the children.

PenguinKnight
Apr 6, 2009

Chipped in $30. My condolences

ChlamydiaJones
Sep 27, 2002

My Estonian riding instructor told me; "Mine munni ahvi türa imeja", and I live by that every day!
Ramrod XTreme
Money sent.
I wasn't expecting to grieve today and, of course, the emotions are tainted all to hell but there they are.
Kids, if you ever see this, I hope that you're well, happy and enjoy your life!

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Donated :20bux: to help the kids and Lady Ambien. Take good care of yourself, Lady A.

AngryRobotsInc
Aug 2, 2011

I'm going to donate when I get paid next week, as my current paycheck is tied up in other obligations. My family has been rocked by a suicide in the last year, and my thoughts go out to LadyAmbien, the other ex-wife(s?), and the children. I know nothing can really make it better for the moment, but I hope life is as kind to them as it can be now and in the future.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
I donated the same amount I did for a man's spine that one time. Seemed appropriate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
:10bux::10bux::10bux:
Happy to help out in a positive way. Sorry you all are going through this.