Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
i dont like the fundkaiser much but its preferable to a communist takeover

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lima
Jun 17, 2012

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

That's the official stance.

:hmmyes:

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

lollontee posted:

Then please don't post in this thread again.

e: also, your avatar would suggest an entirely different stance on communist takeovers with that juche THOT you got there.

Fleta Mcgurn fucked around with this message at 13:36 on Nov 24, 2021

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Enrico Furby posted:

So this once free and open internet forum that gave all of us so much joy and comedy, helped spawn everything wrong with the world today via autistic and toxic retardation, started accusing Lowtax of all sorts of poo poo, the guy kills himself, and now this post is "Let's keep it positive! You can talk poo poo about Lowtax elsewhere! Let's pay off his ex who he said was abusive but women can never abuse men so that's impossible!"

Maybe people don't want to talk poo poo about Lowtax. Maybe this forum is full of loving disgusting people who help cause the death of its founder, and who continue to drag society down every day with their pathetic, bottom-of-the-barrel evil masquerading as justice. Maybe that's what people want to talk about but this forum, which used to be a lively source of debate for all sorts of people, has become a groupthinking circlejerking censored hellhole full of faggots. And that's saying something considering how many of you were faggots back in the early 2000s.

I hope every woke retard who took over this site because you're a loving loser autist follows Rich's example. gently caress you and die.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lmao

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

e: also, your avatar would suggest an entirely different stance on communist takeovers with that juche THOT you got there.

I thought it was a joke about fundkaisers and they were getting kaisers and czars mixed up.

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Qapla' to a true warrior! :patriot:

Not to be controversial, but I think suspicion of ANY fundraiser is reasonable to have.

That said, the people involved all stated to the best of their ability that the donations will be spent as intended with the daughters. If you don't trust it, this piece has been said, don't donate and gently caress off. Thanks and have a great day!

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Enrico Furby posted:

So this once free and open internet forum that gave all of us so much joy and comedy, helped spawn everything wrong with the world today via autistic and toxic retardation, started accusing Lowtax of all sorts of poo poo, the guy kills himself, and now this post is "Let's keep it positive! You can talk poo poo about Lowtax elsewhere! Let's pay off his ex who he said was abusive but women can never abuse men so that's impossible!"

Maybe people don't want to talk poo poo about Lowtax. Maybe this forum is full of loving disgusting people who help cause the death of its founder, and who continue to drag society down every day with their pathetic, bottom-of-the-barrel evil masquerading as justice. Maybe that's what people want to talk about but this forum, which used to be a lively source of debate for all sorts of people, has become a groupthinking circlejerking censored hellhole full of faggots. And that's saying something considering how many of you were faggots back in the early 2000s.

I hope every woke retard who took over this site because you're a loving loser autist follows Rich's example. gently caress you and die.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

lol

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

Enrico Furby posted:

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

drat look how not owned this guy is

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

*strolls into the thread because there’s a bunch of new posts and immediately :lol:s*

Seriously thought the same moronic idiot insulted Das Boo. Come to find out, it was an entirely different moronic idiot. What a couple of moronic idiots!

:lmao:

(Not laughing at you, DB. You are a cool and good poster :hai:)

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

:hehe:

My Second Re-Reg
Aug 31, 2021

Come on down.
Let's make a deal.

orange juche posted:

It's not a kickstarter, there is no exchange of goods and services here.

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

There is no reason for anyone to be suspicious of the fundraiser; nor is there any need to insult others or demand accountability from anyone.

You don't like the fundraiser? gently caress you, keep your mouth shut and go complain on r/redpill or something similar. That's the official stance.

There's a difference between complaining about the fundraiser (which I donated to before LadyAmbien posted about smacking Lowtax around) and being uneasy with an admitted spousal abuser hanging around and talking about their etsy shop while goons encourage her to "just go ahead and use the money however you want".

I didn't want Lowtax around after it was revealed he was an abusive rear end, and I don't think we should venerate LadyAmbien for also being an abusive rear end. The fact that she wasn't banned after admitted to hitting Lowtax seems really weird and hosed up.

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

My Second Re-Reg posted:

There's a difference between complaining about the fundraiser (which I donated to before LadyAmbien posted about smacking Lowtax around) and being uneasy with an admitted spousal abuser hanging around and talking about their etsy shop while goons encourage her to "just go ahead and use the money however you want".

I didn't want Lowtax around after it was revealed he was an abusive rear end, and I don't think we should venerate LadyAmbien for also being an abusive rear end. The fact that she wasn't banned after admitted to hitting Lowtax seems really weird and hosed up.

lmao

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home

You Are A Elf posted:

*strolls into the thread because there’s a bunch of new posts and immediately :lol:s*

Seriously thought the same moronic idiot insulted Das Boo. Come to find out, it was an entirely different moronic idiot. What a couple of moronic idiots!

:lmao:

(Not laughing at you, DB. You are a cool and good poster :hai:)

Guess I should have kept the lyric closer to the original so the satire was more clear.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

My Second Re-Reg posted:

durrrr

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

My Second Re-Reg posted:

congrats on the birth of your third re-reg

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

My Second Re-Reg posted:

No one is venerating anyone. I'm asking that people not be hugely lovely in this thread given the people who might be reading it and because all anyone is doing here is trying to help children. Can you help me accomplish that goal by not pushing back when it's not necessary?

Full Metal Jackass posted:

Guess I should have kept the lyric closer to the original so the satire was more clear.

You can't post that word in GBS. Sorry. Please don't use it again. Thanks!

How? Aren't jokes supposed to be funny or something? And given the hateful, abusive rant that came just a few posts before it, was it timed as a joke?

I am asking people not to be lovely in this thread. You can go and start other threads and be lovely and it will be tolerated. But again, given the nature of this specific thread and its aim--which, again, is to help children--I am asking for a spit's worth of restraint.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

lollontee posted:

This fundraiser almost makes me wish for a nuclear winter

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

My Second Re-Reg posted:

I really think you'd benefit from researching something called "Reactive Abuse". Me being honest about the situation is me taking responsibility for losing control ONCE after prolonged verbal, emotional, financial abuse and intimidation. I am trying to be transparent about the situation to bring some understanding to claims that were made.

There is a huge difference between someone reacting literally one time when being cornered in a room with their child and trying to escape, and it being a pattern.

I welcome you to research it because it is a tactic often employed by the abusive partner to turn the focus off of themselves and be able to say things like, "See?! She/he is crazy!" in order to triangulate people against the person who is actually being abused.

Mods: I apologize if I've derailed the purpose of this. Please feel free to delete any of my posts if you feel it'll make your job easier.

LadyAmbien fucked around with this message at 18:33 on Nov 24, 2021

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
the zen is to make the worst post possible at the worst possible moment, like when talking about major personal traumas that have left deep and lifelong scars that will never fully heal, gallows humour is what i look for

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
dont worry, i got the train under control here and im positive we are heading strait for the cliff over yonder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

As the OP and fleta say, feel free to contact me or another admin directly if you have concerns about the gfm for the children. I think it's on the level, if you don't then you don't have to contribute.