Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Hi

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

PlasticAutomaton posted:

##vote: Binus

This is usually correct.

You could not be more wrong

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
I want to get away

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Dex is scum

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
##enter shop

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Bifauxnen posted:

RF is making good and funny posts, does this mean he's scum

I noticed this too

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
This looks like a scumbus:

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Know what kind of people say disingenuous?

scum

##vote Dexanth

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
I’m town btw

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Yeah I think this is scum grandi

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
##vote Tom tucker

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Tom Tucker posted:

Getting a chance to dig in today here's some early thoughts.

Shellception reads town to me. If scum can hand out boons the immediate instinct would be to hand it to themselves thus a voluntary early soft-claim feels townie. Contorting yourself I can imagine scum who would volunteer this to appear townie or some sort of role which requires them to deliver "boons" outside the scum group but these contortions are uncomfortable - a more probable explanation is Shell is playing it a bit fast and loose as a non-critical town role. Reads town to me.

In addition - Merk volunteering to be the "townie" for the boon reads townie to me as well. If we start from the idea that Shell is town then would scum immediately try to grab the boon? I lean towards scum being more hesitant. Receiving an unknown boon puts eyes on you, and you'd be expected to use it in a pro-town way, it opens up scum to more problems than it solves. If you imagine Shell is scum then you'd have to imagine this would be a coordinated double-scum move to offer a boon then ask for it which is too convoluted for day 1 in my view.

Thus I get good vibes from both Shell and Merk.

Retro Futurist is pinging me but only slightly. The initial post throwing suspicion on Grandi then coming back and voting for Grandi doesn't seem super genuine. However RF does draw attention to this by quoting themselves... I feel this could go both ways but the self-quote to escalate an earlier suspicion into a vote is just hitting my gut. I don't have a much better reason and don't feel too strongly.

B minus is pinging me as scum. Low-content posting, and posts that jump to strong conclusions without real justification (particularly the below which presumes the scum status of two people in a single read).

From there B minus says they read Grandi as scum before voting me. All sound and fury, not helpful, throwing suspicion everywhere, and inconsistent.

Other callouts include:

Sandnavyguy - trying to fly under the radar, the shop post feels super weird.
Taste - hoping for shop resolution to spark content defers blame from those not providing content (including them!)
Deadmeat5150 - throwing hands up early day 1 with "nothing is really jumping out at me", and vote on Grandi (sandi) reads forced onto a bandwagon.

Overall best gut right now is ##vote Bminus
Nice omgus

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Hey guys I have a huge favor to ask. Can you all please exit the shop

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
This is no laughing matter. Everybody get out now

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Toalpaz posted:

I'm going to call this the circle list so it starts trending.

My circle list is:

Town:
Mae
Merk
RF

Scum:
hal (i kinda hate putting him here but i feel like his reactions to the votes piling up has been unchill and scummy, even though in a role madness game I would feel and respond the same way)
plastic
tommy

Dunno
everyone else

You forgot to add me to your town list

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

sandnavyguy posted:

Good morning! So, let me posit some things now that I’m on lunch~

Hal is posting like hal normally does on day 1, a little more actively than usual but I’ll chalk that up to and I don’t begrudge anyone for voting a lurker D1, beyond the usual grumbles that it’s a lazy vote. Especially given a solid half the player base would qualify.

Tommy is my vote today. Gave some strong reads, long posts, then disappeared. This isn’t a hypocritical lurker post, it’s that a power move with reads first, stir the pot for town cred and then no follow up is a good scum play on a D1 this slow.

##vote Tom Tucker

This is a good vote imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
I’m thinking hal and sng are town