Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Left 4 Bread
Oct 4, 2021

i sleep
I know zip about the subject matter, but I heard 'obscure' so I'm here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Left 4 Bread
Oct 4, 2021

i sleep

SIGSEGV posted:

In my opinion, putting it on the same line makes the interruption seem more, well, interrupting. I'd prefer to see a dash to finish the interrupted statement just before the interruptor's portrait so it's obvious it's not a formatting error.

I rather like it with the dash added myself.

MetaMeme posted:

Why are there so many people what the heck

We're here for the Nico Nico Nii's, I'd think

Left 4 Bread fucked around with this message at 06:06 on Nov 16, 2021

Left 4 Bread
Oct 4, 2021

i sleep

sb hermit posted:

anyways, this game has heart, and a lot of inside jokes, and I love both.

Same here. It's the kind of thing I'm always happy to find with obscure games like this.

Left 4 Bread
Oct 4, 2021

i sleep
I do honestly like the art style, there's always a level of heart and confidence to this kind of art you see in these kind of fan projects. I guess the proper term is "amateur", but that's sounds more like an insult thanks to connotation.

In general I've just got a soft spot for sorta wonky art of all kinds. Besides, I know I can't do any better.

Left 4 Bread
Oct 4, 2021

i sleep
llama

Left 4 Bread
Oct 4, 2021

i sleep

Quackles posted:

Careful. If there's too many llamas, it'll bring about the alpacalypse. :v:

Careful yourself. If Kotori heard about that, I've got a feeling she'd probably do it. :v:

Left 4 Bread
Oct 4, 2021

i sleep
Happy to see this back!

i can't believe the llamapocalypse is finally over

Left 4 Bread
Oct 4, 2021

i sleep
:smith:

Left 4 Bread
Oct 4, 2021

i sleep
:ohdear:

Left 4 Bread
Oct 4, 2021

i sleep
I can't deny, it did bring a smile to my face

That was extremely :3:

edit: update on last page

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Left 4 Bread
Oct 4, 2021

i sleep
This was great, Meta, thank you for doing an LP of a game I'd never have otherwise found on my own!

I suppose I'll have to look into Love Live on my own sometime. Neither idols nor anime shows are really my thing, but I feel like I kinda have to give it a chance now. I still really love this game's artstyle, it really helps carry the earnest charm this game shines with.

nico nico nii