Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

deep dish peat moss posted:

I still can't believe that this use of the phrase gently caress You Bitch was picked up and used as the title for a Disney Channel original movie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
gently caress poo poo piss! gently caress poo poo piss!

teen witch

barnold posted:

gently caress poo poo piss! gently caress poo poo piss!

gently caress you, in accordance to the byoble scriptures, for making me remember that.

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7lRV1VHv1g

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

teen witch posted:

gently caress you, in accordance to the byoble scriptures, for making me remember that.

dehumanize yourself and face to albino blacksheep. also gently caress you bitch :wave:

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
Hey barnold, gently caress you! :)

barnold

hi im ty Pennington from the hit show america extreme home makeover and it's time for those three words you've all been waiting to hear

gently caress! That! Bitch!!!!!!

barnold

im hearing from my production staff that the line was supposed to be "move that bus". i pride myself and like to think of myself as a man of faith, as there's a gorgeous french door into the backyard with hand-carved crown molding that'll really wow your guests. I don't know if I'm going to be putting on this lav mic again

ELTON JOHN
wtf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

He sprang to his sleigh, to his team gave a whistle,
And away they all flew like the down of a thistle.
But I heard him exclaim, as his nose gave a twitch—
“Happy Christmas to all, and gently caress You, Bitch!”