Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Also putting RF in my town list

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
##vote solus

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I don’t think any of the votes are compelling at all so I’ll swing wildly if I’m on my phone and available.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

Votecount for Day 1

Idle Amalgam (3): Somberbrero, Idle Amalgam, Idle Amalgam, Bifauxnen, merk, Maerlyn, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Somberbrero
SolusLunes (3): Toalpaz, b-minus1, b-minus1, Toalpaz, Voodoofly, Toalpaz, b-minus1
b-minus1 (2): Squiggly, Somberbrero
Toalpaz (2): Maerlyn, Idle Amalgam, Maerlyn, Maerlyn, Idle Amalgam, Maerlyn, PlasticAutomaton, SolusLunes
Voodoofly (0): Toalpaz, Toalpaz
Maerlyn (0): PlasticAutomaton, PlasticAutomaton
Squiggly (0): Somberbrero, b-minus1, b-minus1, b-minus1, Idle Amalgam, merk, Idle Amalgam, Somberbrero, merk, b-minus1

Not Voting (3): Idle Amalgam, Retro Futurist, Sandwolf

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is November 23rd, 2021 at 10 p.m. UTC -- that's in about 5 hours, 12 minutes.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

I buy IA's claim and I feel like solus is a good vote today. I'll try to comment on more before deadline or hammer but I'm also at work and trying to wrap poo poo up before the long break.

##vote Solus

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Somber is also pinging me some, will look into that further tonight.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Sure ##vote solus

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
I would prefer to flip binus over Solus.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Morning all

SolusLunes posted:

Agreed- plus their willingness to vote Squiggles (who wasn't even who IA was trying to semi-jokevote) IF bif does.

Oh wha, not you too

Toalpaz posted:

I'll do my bit to not die ##vote ia

Notice solus making the same read of tone as ia tho?

Sure do, except Solus should be more of a connoisseur of sarcasm

##vote Solus

That is -1 unless someone swooped in after RF while I was writing this

Somberbrero posted:

I would prefer to flip binus over Solus.

Nope

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
i hate to bring this up, but isn't solus doing the exact same thing you fairly high conviction voted IA over? Except in a worse way cause it was after skipping thru a lot of the day and at deadline?

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
##vote Solus

That’s -1

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Lol nope that’s hammer. Great job mobile me

:redhammer:

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: There was a SolusLunes here. They're gone now.

Votecount for Day 1
With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is November 23rd, 2021 at 10 p.m. UTC -- that's in about 4 hours, 23 minutes.

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
DesiredPopulationMax = 19
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Patient Notes
Patient’s condition has deteriorated markedly. Sharp decrease in serum antibodies indicates large scale lymphocyte death. Bloodwork indicates autoimmune reaction triggered by infection the likely culprit.

SolusLunes, B-Cells (Body-aligned Doctor) has been lysed Day 1.

quote:

B-Cells (Body-aligned Doctor).

You are a collection of lymphocytes and an important component of the adaptive immune system. You are responsible for the production and release of various antibodies. Once per night you may target one player to protect from any killing actions. You may not target yourself. You may not target the same player two nights in a row.

You win when all threats to Body are eliminated.

It is now Night 1. You have 24 hours to submit your night actions.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

SolusLunes (7): Toalpaz, b-minus1, b-minus1, Toalpaz, Voodoofly, Toalpaz, b-minus1, Maerlyn, Retro Futurist, Bifauxnen, merk
b-minus1 (2): Squiggly, Somberbrero
Toalpaz (2): Maerlyn, Idle Amalgam, Maerlyn, Maerlyn, Idle Amalgam, Maerlyn, PlasticAutomaton, SolusLunes
Idle Amalgam (0): Somberbrero, Idle Amalgam, Idle Amalgam, Bifauxnen, merk, Maerlyn, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Somberbrero, Maerlyn, Bifauxnen, merk
Voodoofly (0): Toalpaz, Toalpaz
Maerlyn (0): PlasticAutomaton, PlasticAutomaton
Squiggly (0): Somberbrero, b-minus1, b-minus1, b-minus1, Idle Amalgam, merk, Idle Amalgam, Somberbrero, merk, b-minus1

Not Voting (2): Idle Amalgam, Sandwolf

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is November 23rd, 2021 at 10 p.m. UTC -- that's in about 3 hours, 48 minutes.

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Patient Notes
Patient has continued to deteriorate. Reduced production of phagocytes evident, and evidence of small scale internal haemorrhaging from leaking blood vessels detected. Blood transfusions now necessary to prevent fatal blood loss.

Squiggly, Macrophages (Body-aligned Vigilante) has been lysed Night 1.

quote:

Macrophages (Body-aligned Vigilante).

You are a collection of mobile phagocytes that are responsible for engulfing and breaking down pathogens and cellular debris. Once per night you may target one player to kill. If you are successful you will be unable to act the following night while you digest your victim.

b-minus1, Squamous Epithelial Cells (Body-aligned Vanilla) has been lysed Night 1.

quote:

Squamous Epithelial Cells (Body-aligned Vanilla).

You are the epithelial cells which line the blood vessels and other tissues that require rapid diffusion of nutrients. Apart from the ability to discuss and vote in thread you have no other powers.

It is now Day 2.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Not Voting (10): Bifauxnen, Idle Amalgam, Maerlyn, merk, PlasticAutomaton, Retro Futurist, Sandwolf, Somberbrero, Toalpaz, Voodoofly

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is November 26th, 2021 at 6 p.m. UTC -- that's in about 2 days, 11 hours.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

0,0 oops lol

##vote IA

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

It's Toalpaz and Bif. I'll elaborate in a bit.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Yeah nah

Well maybe the Toal part I dunno

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

PlasticAutomaton posted:

its physically impossible for me to roll scum just accept that

i will replace out if i ever roll scum hahaha

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Actually wait

Plastic before you elaborate more than necessary, do you think it's me cause of night action bingo, or because of content? Do you think it's Toal cause of night action bingo, or because of content?

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

I could see Toal...I put Voodoo and Toal in my notes, now to remember why

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Bifauxnen posted:

Actually wait

Plastic before you elaborate more than necessary, do you think it's me cause of night action bingo, or because of content? Do you think it's Toal cause of night action bingo, or because of content?

Content and content.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Content and content.

Ok good didn't want ya to out something cool over something silly, plz continue then

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Okay so I'm assuming that Squiggly vig'd Binus and was taken out the same night given his vote at the end of the day.

Anyways my Bif thought is extremely lacking and I need to re-read the thread with the flips in mind but

Bifauxnen posted:

Sure do, except Solus should be more of a connoisseur of sarcasm

##vote Solus

Whenever Bif starts referencing someone's tone or how they should have taken something, she's scum. :colbert:

...I really think Toalpaz is scum and there was some rapid shifting of votes onto Solus the moment he threw his vote on Toalpaz. Merk feels like incredibly lazy town with that vote but some of them are pinging me. Like Maerlyn (stop me if you've heard this one before) who went out of her way to justify the vote swap with "Oh yeah I totally believe IA's claim so that makes him town" despite the whole you know scum getting fake claims.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Whenever Bif starts referencing someone's tone or how they should have taken something, she's scum. :colbert:

I do that all the time though

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Also I forgot the most important piece of evidence.

Solus was town. By the laws of Mafia Bif can NOT be town.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Can not also be town you know what I mean

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Bif when can we round up the torches and pitchforks?

That hard swerve from IA to Solus gave me whiplash. I'm gonna ##vote Toal because I think their vote might be the worst.

IA did mention with this vote that Toal was never in danger:

Toalpaz posted:

I'll do my bit to not die ##vote ia

Notice solus making the same read of tone as ia tho?

Shifts to Solus:

Toalpaz posted:

IA, you're just too charming. Here we gooooo

##vote solus

I also have a suspicion IA is scum but I'd like to hear his night action results.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Can not also be town you know what I mean

Lol yeah, we did break the curse before though!

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Maerlyn posted:

Bif when can we round up the torches and pitchforks?

Don't ask me I'm phoning it in so far

Which is unprecedented in Bif meta so hold on to your hats folks

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Okay so I'm assuming that Squiggly vig'd Binus and was taken out the same night given his vote at the end of the day.

Anyways my Bif thought is extremely lacking and I need to re-read the thread with the flips in mind but

...I really think Toalpaz is scum and there was some rapid shifting of votes onto Solus the moment he threw his vote on Toalpaz. Merk feels like incredibly lazy town with that vote but some of them are pinging me. Like Maerlyn (stop me if you've heard this one before) who went out of her way to justify the vote swap with "Oh yeah I totally believe IA's claim so that makes him town" despite the whole you know scum getting fake claims.

Maybe someday you'll be able to tell when I'm town (if you're scum again so help me god but I'm not thinking that right now).

I agree with you about Toal. I thought Voodoo was the first one to start steering the votes away from IA but I may need to reconsider that or at least see how things shape up as people come back to the thread.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Maerlyn posted:

That hard swerve from IA to Solus gave me whiplash. I'm gonna ##vote Toal because I think their vote might be the worst.

My vote was pretty bad!

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I'm not going to post anything until I have a chance to catch up. My post will just be a case and a vote.

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

I forgot to add this to the day opening post:

Retro Futurist and Sandwolf failed to meet the minimum posting threshold and receive a lurker warning

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
we gon' send 'em to Heaven
I targeted toal last night and I saw that they were blocked.

Toal isn't scum.

##vote Maerlyn

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

:ohdear:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Idle Amalgam posted:

I targeted toal last night and I saw that they were blocked.

Toal isn't scum.

How does one thing lead to the other?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Would have been nice of solus to claim there