Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

toiletbrush
May 17, 2010
we have to pair at my new job and I don't hate it as much as I thought I would, it usually ends up as quads or triples though because no-one can hold more than about 5% of the system in their head at once. Tends to be one person drives for the morning, one for the afternoon, or change if the driver wants a break or whatever.

mandatory swapping every 20 minutes sounds absolutely insanely distracting though, i wonder how many bugs that's caused

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toiletbrush
May 17, 2010

hbag posted:

i watched "whos line is it anyway" once because a channel over here airs american tv shows sometimes and uh
man that show loving SUCKS

"haha hey middle-aged bald guy #3, act like you're a fuckin bathroom urinal"
"haha ok. i drink pee."
[ROARING LAUGHTER]

good loving lord
WLiiA is British, I used to watch it as a kid back in the 90's on Channel 4. They always had a decent number of Canadian & American comedians on who ten year old me thought were really funny, but now I daren't look any of them up in case they've gone chudward