Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cyro
Mar 2, 2007

As a caveman frozen in a glacier, I face...different challenges.
A guy over in GBS said this was the place to do it. It's kind of cinematic content i guess?
What will happen if I do? Appreciation or ban?

I'm super anxious because I've come back to SA after 10 years of totally forgetting this place even exist and don't wanna ruin no actually you know what gently caress it here it is

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBTTxOXDICE6tZ939HqODMg

It's MAGNETS baby! Like subscribe comment ring the bell share it to all your friends so I don't have to go to work anymore soon!
99550 subs to go for my first youtube button award!

I used the SEX banner because i wear gloves in one of the videos and someone said that was super kinky and goons are superpervs if i remember correctly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyro
Mar 2, 2007

He was trolling me wasn't he

Cyro
Mar 2, 2007

Thanks for the replies guys, strangers on the internet reacting to my stuff makes me feel validated

Cyro
Mar 2, 2007

banned from Starbucks posted:

i thoroughly enjoyed it

Sweet!
Hope you get to enjoy your Grande Latte With spice pumpkin foam sprinkles some day again

Cyro
Mar 2, 2007

Roth posted:

I permaban you

Nooooooo my account!
I remembered my password and everything

Cyro
Mar 2, 2007

Pirate Jet posted:

Magnets are cool OP. Probably one of the better things to make a YouTube channel about.

Thanks I like them too
How do I make Roth not ban me?

Cyro
Mar 2, 2007

Leng posted:

PS: also did you want crits or anything specific, or just for people to cheer you on?

Anything is appreciated really, i want to improve as much as I can so if you got any criticism, bring it on
Also what other community do you mean? Sounds like it could be interesting

Cyro
Mar 2, 2007

You really put effort into that. Thanks

I've been trying playlists but felt like everything would just end up in the same playlist and figured i'd wait a bit until i have more and more diverse videos
The thumbnail tips are pretty good, i'll use these for my next upload and maybe change the d20 one

About the livestreaming i think you're probably right. I've streamed a couple of times on tiktok and it's pretty succesful. I use tiktok to draw people to my youtube.
Reason I haven't tried streaming on youtube yet is because I thought it would be hard to draw in people because of how different the content is delivered compared to tiktok.

I'll also check out those communities, I feel like you've helped me take another step in the right direction so thanks for that

Cyro
Mar 2, 2007

Leng posted:

If you end up joining Project 24, let me know! I have a thread there documenting how I'm doing with my channel (Paper Tiger).

I've been looking at Channel Makers' videos and been picking up some good tips.
I looked for your channel Paper Tiger but there's like 3 different channels with that name, I feel like that can hold you back?

Cyro
Mar 2, 2007

I'm just a beginning youtuber so i''m probably not the best option for starting a general thread, loving the idea though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyro
Mar 2, 2007

Cool, I'll check it out