Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Leng posted:

Hey thanks for posting! I'll admit that I too came in to CC looking for a YouTuber thread but there wasn't one so I went off and joined a different community for that stuff instead.

I'll take a look at your channel later but had a quick glance through your channel page and you're doing really well so far! Keep it up!

PS: also did you want crits or anything specific, or just for people to cheer you on?

A youtuber thread in CC would be great! Someone with relevant knowledge should be the OP, though.

If the OP would like this thread to become that, go ahead and make a more general OP and we can change the title and stuff. Or start a new thread, if you prefer. Previously I think people have sort of just posted individual threads to mixed success.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Leng posted:

Alright then, I'm not that experienced either, but I'm willing to start work on an OP and maintain it, so give me a week or so to get one going and then we can slowly try and pull other YouTubers into it.

That would be splendid! I'll keep an eye out for it so I can hype it