Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
Here’s a thread to ask/tell about great present ideas for the people in your lives. It helps to give your location, general budget, and timeframe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I’d like to hear any ideas on stocking stuffers for my wife for Christmas. Like sub $50 (preferably sub $20) stuff.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Shower steamers are amazing and fun for people who don’t have the time to soak in a scented bath (I cut mine in half to make them last longer/easier to clean up). Another nice one from Uncommon Goods is the TV Decider Dice; the friend I gave this to actually uses it :)

If she’s into skin care, or just gets a tired face in the evenings, an ice roller is one of those things that seem dumb until you try them, but then you think “Where has this been all my life?”

For tech stuff, Popsugar has a good roundup of stocking stuffers this year. The only one of these things I have myself is an earlier version of the little wheat fiber speaker, and I’m happy with it. I’ve given people things from Smoku, though not the specific ones on that list, and as far as I know, they’ve worked out well.

One of my go-to places for small gifts is always Kikkerland. Great quality for the price, and they’re fantastic at producing cute versions of very useful things.

bort
Mar 13, 2003

I'm brainstorming for niece and nephews (boys 7 & 2, girl is 5). If you have children this age or slightly older with toys they really like, I'd love to hear about them.

bort fucked around with this message at 17:16 on Dec 4, 2021

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

my son will be 6 soon and loves legos, especially mario legos

sheri
Dec 30, 2002

Legos for the older two.

Edit: I also buy these a lot for gifts and kids from like 2 -12+ all seem to love them
https://smile.amazon.com/dp/b07xy2v9w6/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_pv88e0bb22y3b0t4ggdp

sheri fucked around with this message at 19:48 on Dec 4, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

The stuffed animals from Wild Republic are great quality.

Melissa and Doug have great toys for very young kids. The play food sets were surprisingly (to me) popular with all my godkids. The little dashboard thing is also a fave.