Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

i would like to play if it's not too much trouble?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

that was somewhat …. random

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Well I think the real question is when is dinner going to be served? I really only came for the food and I hope this doesn’t delay it.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Tough crowd.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

three shots after the lights went out.. potentially an indication that there are three traitors to find. it could be misdirection, of course, but it is still quite bold to give something like that away as a starting point. I take it that the changes to the mansion are a failsafe put in place by Mr. White, though I seriously wish he had invested in at least making the lighting less accessible if not, say, hidden camera systems that would have been hardened to resist whatever methods the traitors would be known to employ in foiling the law so as to record his murder.

ok

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Sandwolf posted:

fine I’ll admit it! I’m a cop!

I knew it.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

sandwolf once tried to offer me weed and when I asked if he was a cop he ran off and hid behind a bush.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Idle Amalgam posted:

##vote bee

Sure thing, boss

i think you misread his post

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Mr. Humalong posted:

##vote binus

hmmmmm interesting

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

spacing in vienna posted:

Whose bush?

..... sorry that was p bad

noice

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

rude

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

moatillata i'd have played with you

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Idle Amalgam posted:

slaps cuffs on beet

##vote beet

You have the right to remain silent, anything you say or do will be misconstrued days later in effort cases.

i think this is a bad post because you based it off a nothing and are probs going to play it down later as 'testing me' when it gets no where.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

lol it's a dumb max reference that i've done in literally the last three games on more than one occasion.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

actually i do it in nearly ever game i've played since i last played with max

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Idle Amalgam posted:

hm, the egg on your face when you're caught up, dawg, heh.

i am rumbled

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Hang on wasn't it hal that binus name checked?

Where are you getting huma?

typo in scum chat lol

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

king me

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Idle Amalgam posted:

I'm reaching with a joke comment about egg on beetman's face?

Lol wild scum out in the open

##vote plastic

hmmmm interesting

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

gently caress that timer ends at my midnight.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

christ, now i have to stay up drinking just to make sure i'll be around.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Mr. Humalong posted:

##unvote

I think binus is usually a bad day 1 vote. Let me take a quick look here because the deadline is at 8:17am on Saturday morning lmfao.

oh look in that case i'd much rather it at my midnight than my 8 / 9am.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Maerlyn posted:

This feels pretty aggressive and fake. Binus suggesting a turbo is a new approach I haven't seen from him and it strikes me as odd. He doesn't do that every game.

The posts by hambeet come off kind of strange considering this is binus we're talking about here, what is "interesting" about a vote on binus?

if you keep reading my posts you'll see where i point out i was doing a bit

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Mr. Humalong posted:

weird exchange here on postmodifier's part

wait are they in order?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

ah okay yes they.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

postmodifier definitely needs to come back and post more but I'm not seeing that as a reason to vote them yet

voting someone day 1 for shits and giggles isn't terrible, but they bring it up again to justify their vote.

i agree with you though, i guess i'd want to see some more posting from them first, but a decent observation by constable humalong.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Mr. Humalong posted:

I'm rereading everyone to see what shakes out.

through the day 1 poo poo posting? lol good luck

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

hey i heard that beet guy say interesting. that sounds suss.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Mr. Humalong posted:

yeah it's rapidly becoming a fool's errand, I don't see anything I could even construe as a slip

i just re-read merk - idk who his character is. toal - i thought they were joking about maer originally, but maybe they're not anymore? sandwolf - just d1 joking but not much otherwise. hal - his usual chipper self.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

plastic seems okay except for the reaching comment isn't accurate. that's not reaching, that'd either be gloating or just banter.

maer hmmm idk. i find their posting interesting. very light engagement with toal about the vote on them. hasn't acknowledged merks vote on them. their last post about plastic and the raised query about me is the most substantive post they've made (which isn't unusual on day 1) but i don't know if i feel it's genuine or just a quick grab n go case?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

ia lol. ok. so i dont mind their comments and then vote on me. the three posts that follow each other over the space of a couple of minutes with a vote looks organic, as if they were thinking it through and posting it out there.

the post hoc justification is a bit of an afterthought, and while i feel it was unnecessary i'm probably biased in that respect.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

yeah and as a fellow clown posted i concur with that assessment.

SiV nothing really there either, though i was slightly amused that siv gave one explanation and one correction about binus to maer a couple of posts after IA said i was scummy for trying to run in to bat for binus.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

i need to go buy some beers if i'm going to keep this up until midnight.

by 'this' i mean posting ofc.

christ.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

postmodifier posted:

judging from what I've gleaned in the last several hours, what I see as scummy behavior on b-minuses part is being excused by detectives who know their behavior better, but I don't care much for meta history, especially since I've been off the force for a long time

for a day 1 vote I'm still satisfied with where I've got my finger pointed

for additional content, I will say that my other scum read is on Toalpaz - a tremendous amount of white noise posting, asking other people to justify votes while not justifying their own outside of joking, and to wrap it all up neatly in a bow, b-minus is voting for them over the three people they originally called out

hmm yes

just to be clear you're saying you think scum binus is distancing by voting scum toalpaz?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

i still have to re-skim humjob, binus and postmodifier. maybe after i make dinner. tacos tonight.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

87% of my effort posts today have been trying to figure out WTF is going on and I'm still not sure

Is that the post IA was talking about?

i don't know what post you mean sorry? the one i made or something else?

Deadline is 8:17 am, ok that explains why suddenly there are 40+ posts ffff

lol sorry

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

I'm quoting my own post yes I'm too lazy to scroll back

Beet were you suggesting

A: that you thought I was running interference for binus

B: that the timing was funny

C: that maer was being inconsistent

D: that the whole situation was amusing