Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
the murder of seth rich

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
Training his dogs to attack secret service agents then being too much of a coward to admit it was his final hedge against Trump being re-elected.

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Zvahl posted:

the murder of seth rich

:yeshaha:

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Long shot, but for being trans

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
taking credit for DJT’s tremendous vaccine

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
living, if he is dead. dying, if he is alive.

Random Asshole
Nov 8, 2010

It won't be for being a groomer, despite that fact that that is probably accurate, because a year from now that'll be old hat. Instead it'll be whatever deranged moral panic they're obsessed with then. Will it be for him being the Satanic Pope? His sinister plot to turn our military gay and/or Islamic? His teaching our babies critical object permanence? Only time will tell.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
He’ll be impeached for washing his 1981 Trans Am on the White House driveway, in contravention of environmental regulations.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
his leg hair

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

living, if he is dead. dying, if he is alive.

cadaver synod!

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

Baby Formulagate: causing babies to die due to neglect and inaction by the administration

Dieselgate: mismanagement of the diesel / trucking / logistics crisis this summer

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
Its gonna be really funny when the republicans are holding hearings and c-span has to broadcast hunter biden smoking crack and getting footjob photos

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

It'll just be hunter biden poo poo

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Benghazi

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

malarky

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
simony

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

failure to execute duties (because he is dead)

Dukberry
Nov 5, 2013

Joe Biden tried to pass off a spliced Celeste speed run as a single segment run. He must be punished.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

this, your honour, is a serious charge

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Joe Biden will be impeached for allowing monkeypox to lay waste to the nation.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
For lending Hunter Biden money to pay for an abortion.

Dysthymia
May 13, 2022
Forgetting to wipe one time too many.

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

With the new hunter stuff it's probably be Ukraine related, no?

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

Platystemon posted:

Joe Biden will be impeached for allowing monkeypox to lay waste to the nation.

good. bring back trump at least he will give me 2 grand

Dukberry
Nov 5, 2013

'Joltin' Joe Biden will be impeached for having crashed the electrical grid while minting NFTs of himself sniffing hair.

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan
refusing to acknowledge that he's already dead and thus is not fit for presidency

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

in a heel turn, the rnc will impeach joe biden for not doing enough to pass an assault rifle ban

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
having his speaker of the house invade china

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Imposing unconstitutional restrictions on the liberty of Americans to visit the irradiated remains of our military bases

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Joe won't know lol

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Hunter stuff

the white hand
Nov 12, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Smug Mug
Jul 21, 2011

smelling kids

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Failure to Lock Her Up!

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
He will be impeached for not putting America first.

https://archive.ph/3stcG posted:

Health and Human Services officials so miscalculated the need that on May 23, they allowed Bavarian Nordic to deliver about 215,000 fully finished doses that the federal government had already bought to European countries instead of holding them for the United States.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

having a dick that looks just like his torso and head only smaller

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Has anyone said making GBS threads his pants?

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
using the FBI to harass and intimidate his political enemies

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1564577939659915264?s=20&t=fOadzgfc_CJmKoWwUDoXmA

quote:

Republicans hoping to seize control of the House in November are already setting their sights on what is, for many of them, a top priority next year: impeaching President Biden.

A number of rank-and-file conservatives have already introduced impeachment articles in the current Congress against the president. They accuse Biden of committing “high crimes” in his approach to a range of issues touching on border enforcement, the coronavirus pandemic and the withdrawal of U.S. troops from Afghanistan.

Those resolutions never had a chance of seeing the light of day, with Democrats holding a narrow control of the lower chamber. But with Republicans widely expected to win the House majority in the midterms, many of those same conservatives want to tap their new potential powers to oust a president they deem unfit. Some would like to make it a first order of business.

“I have consistently said President Biden should be impeached for intentionally opening our border and making Americans less safe,” said Rep. Bob Good (R-Va.). “Congress has a duty to hold the President accountable for this and any other failures of his Constitutional responsibilities, so a new Republican majority must be prepared to aggressively conduct oversight on day one.”

Seems like there's lots of differing opinions about what they're gonna pick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
Individual charges, sequential impeachments.