Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
my girlfriend and I have been officially dating for about two weeks, yesterday we were having sex and i came really hard so i started to pull away, prompting her to stop and ask me if I’m okay. i immediately burst out in tears. i had never received that sort of respect before, the few other girls i had been with before never cared if i was hurt or if i started crying it was almost like a part of the game to them; it shouldn’t be a big deal or mean that much that she had the human decency to check on me but i’ve just never experienced it before,i’ve never felt like someone was actually concerned about my well being and my feelings. it’s nice to finally feel cared for like this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Sometimes orgasms make you cry. It happened to me once. Very confusing feeling

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
Congrats on getting laid OP.

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":
one time I cried so hard I came

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Thats really cool

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Montague Tigg posted:

I would much prefer this

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

It is unexpected to weep after climax, but totally normal and I’m glad your partner was so caring.

Mine held me whilst I cried, we broke up shortly after but I feel like it wasn’t a result of my tears.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.
Were you using a balldo?

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...
Are you okay?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Losing your virgoonity can be traumatizing, I am sending you hopes and prayers in hopes of a successful Islamic marriage or eternal damnation

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Montague Tigg posted:

Imagine leading an existence where you're not able to reach the reverse of this every time

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

my girlfriend and I have been officially dating for about two weeks, yesterday we were having sex and i came really hard so i started to pull away, prompting her to stop and ask me if I’m okay. i immediately burst out in tears. i had never received that sort of respect before, the few other girls i had been with before never cared if i was hurt or if i started crying it was almost like a part of the game to them; it shouldn’t be a big deal or mean that much that she had the human decency to check on me but i’ve just never experienced it before,i’ve never felt like someone was actually concerned about my well being and my feelings. it’s nice to finally feel cared for like this

Its cool

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I killed a gun and cried

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

Technically you cried after sex, I would've been impressed if you were able to cry in the midst of doing the nasty

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I always cry during sex. From my penis.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I cried once after reverse cowgirl gone bad. My dick hurt for about 4 days.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Haha you had sex you god drat nerd

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
I'm quite glad I'm not one of those chicks that faints after an O

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

"I cried during sex the other day"

"So? Everyone does that."

"Yeah but daddy says I'm the best at it"

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Spinz posted:

When’s the guy supposed to rifle through your purse for loose change and pain pills?

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Busting makes me feel good

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
These aren't tears, it's an eyegasm

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

I'm a pretty tough guy my whole life. Growing up in Harlems i had to constanrly make gently caress to survive and gently caress guys up. Sometimes when i am mad i xry but not bexause I am gay or woman that is juts how i am

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Spinz posted:

I don't faint but sometimes i do have my hearing fade out and then my ears ring. I bet if i got up real fast i would faint. Maybe I'll try it next time just to freak the dude out

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Thats a blood pressure problem lol

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Dixville posted:

I don't faint but sometimes i do have my hearing fade out and then my ears ring. I bet if i got up real fast i would faint. Maybe I'll try it next time just to freak the dude out

Now that I'm old I can feel the blood pressure or we rush up from my feet and tidal wave thru my guts

It's like all the liquid in my body does a giant slosh right after, a separate feeling than the specific spasm. I'm surprised it doesn't kill more tbh

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Thats a blood pressure problem lol

Ok too often we mirror post!!! Weird

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

I do cry IRL when I'm mad

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

It's ok to cry

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
What's his name op?

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

i cried during sex the other day too, i guess there's something about your girlfriend that makes people cry during sex

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Ur partner is supposed to cup the balls not squeeze and twist.

That’s level 3 fuckplay you don’t just start there!

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
I cried during sex the other day too. My wife and her bull are just such a perfect couple, I was so happy watching them.

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011

*whipes penis, then blows nose with the same crusty hand towel*

r-really? *sniff*

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

Don't worry if you break your dick, you have a thousand more.

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

I cried during sex the other day. Cops used tear gas on us, something about clearing the freeway.

sudonim
Oct 6, 2005
I never cried after getting off but sometimes if I get a good one from somebody I might have into a fit of giggles after

anyway OP glad you had sex w someone who gives a poo poo about you, best sex imo

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

OP is just trying to humblebrag that he found someone who treats him like a decent human being, I can see right through it!

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

I cried during sex the other day - I got my cum in my eye. Eyewash bottle kept next to the cum jar is a bad idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

I have a very big penis but sometimes have a hard time achieving and maintaining an erection