Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Cradle to the gravy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Pumpkin pie
I'll jack up in your eye

-Limp Bizkit or KoRn...I forget which did that line on that God awful song I still mostly remember for some cursed reason.

Escape From Noise

Thankskilling

Escape From Noise

Pass the Killslaw

Escape From Noise

Mummy Napkin posted:

it’s actually a limp bizkit and KoRn collab “All in the Family” that’s a double whammy right there

Yeah, I know, I just can't remember if it's Fred or John who delivers that line.

Escape From Noise

Bright Bart posted:

Was this before or after the lead singer of KoRn became Born Again and dedicated his life to helping children in Africa?

e: Apparently this conversion happened when he had done so much cocaine it was either seeing the light or offing himself. Supposedly this is a known state of being in Hollywood to the point celebrities joke about it. I am just wondering what the actual amount of cocaine is. The CD50 if you will. Where 50 percent of subjects will convert if given that mg/kg bodyweight dose.

Before. It was on Follow the LeadeR.

I thought it was the rhythm guitarist who went born again, several years after they were past relevant.

Escape From Noise

Mummy Napkin posted:

it was the rhythm guitarist Brian “Head” Welch and he put out a Christian numetal album

Huh. I thought Head was the rhythm guitarist and David was the drummer.

Escape From Noise

Yeah. Head was one of the guitarists. I think Rhythm. I remember Monkee was the lead but I could be wrong.

If you want some unintentional comedy check out the solo album by their bassist Fieldy called "Bassically".

Escape From Noise

Sorry for the derail.

Korn on the cob
You need a new job

Escape From Noise

Zurtilik posted:

Nice face, think I'll take it!

Classic

Escape From Noise

Everyone knife around!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZNkz1V5ahU

Escape From Noise

Slap nuuuuts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Gonna boil you, mash you, stick you in a stew!