Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Arivia posted:

lol you think the cum ghost is gonna go for that

i'm presuming this'll get unpinned as a top level forum soon so as a rando who wandered in here to post but doesn't really care about football and never watched a match y'all were fun, good, and nice to hang out with. thanks for hosting, goons!

See you for the Euros in 24 TRP :patriot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Rarity posted:

See you for the Euros in 24 TRP :patriot:

Stop by any time Rarity

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

NinpoEspiritoSanto posted:

Stop by any time Rarity

I stopped caring about club football cause my team and our fans are a sack of cunts :negative:

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Ah, a fellow fan of every football team in the world

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

the sex ghost posted:

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

the sex ghost posted:

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

BrigadierSensible posted:

What gets me the most about this pic, is how much "fun" Elon and Jared are having.

Neither of them gives half a poo poo about football, and maybe only a little more about the status that attending a WC final in a corporate box gives them.

They are hot, cranky, bored, and not even watching the event they paid a LOT of money to be able to attend live.

What a shining advertisement for teh way Qatar handled things!

Uh I think this is one where we can’t fault Qatar particularly lol

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

BrigadierSensible posted:

What gets me the most about this pic, is how much "fun" Elon and Jared are having.

They are hot, cranky, bored, and not even watching the event they paid a LOT of money to be able to attend live.

Doubtful.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

the sex ghost posted:

Mr. Nemo
Feb 4, 2016

I wish I had a sister like my big strong Daddy :(
Ah, the final thread was goldmined.

What a beautiful morning fellow world champions.

See you all (or whoever still posts here) in the copa America 2024.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
RIP top forum TRP

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

the sex ghost posted:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

vyelkin posted:

RIP top forum TRP
back to the 10 of us saying pooshited and nice meltdown for the next 4 years, can’t wait

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

Today I feel like a goldmined thread

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

the sex ghost posted:

vyelkin posted:

RIP top forum TRP

jesus WEP posted:

back to the 10 of us saying pooshited and nice meltdown for the next 4 years, can’t wait

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

jesus WEP posted:

nice meltdown

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

the sex ghost posted:

Worse, Chelsea :smith:

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

I'll take "What does one call a gathering of soulless billionaires for $5" Alex.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Gigi Galli posted:

nice meltdown
nice meltdown

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Dell_Zincht posted:

Saudi Arabia were the last team to beat Argentina so they're now the lineal World Champions

You have to beat them after they win it not before - that’s not how lines work! This post also made me curious if someone maintains a linear championship like they do in wrestling and the answer is yes. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unofficial_Football_World_Championships
Argentina just won it off of Croatia in the semis

Blasmeister fucked around with this message at 17:02 on Dec 19, 2022

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

jesus WEP posted:

do we get a trophy for that?

Jean-Paul Shartre
Jan 16, 2015

this sentence no verb

Blasmeister posted:

You have to beat them after they win it not before - that’s not how lines work! This post also made me curious if someone maintains a linear championship like they do in wrestling and the answer is yes. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unofficial_Football_World_Championships

There's also apparently a club one which is currently bouncing between the first and second Hungarian leagues: https://www.stevesfootballstats.uk/unofficial_football_club_championship.html

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

vyelkin posted:

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Brazil still #1 in FIFA rankings

Lol and lmao

Mr. Nemo
Feb 4, 2016

I wish I had a sister like my big strong Daddy :(

Blasmeister posted:

"all unsuccessfully attempted to take the title away from North Korea.

The title was finally taken from North Korea by Sweden in the 2013 King's Cup, a result not recorded as a full international by FIFA"

What the gently caress lmao

Hail north korea world champion 2011-2013

joepinetree
Apr 5, 2012

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Brazil still #1 in FIFA rankings

Lol and lmao

Is there anyone other than Americans who care about those? Like, no one in Brazil even cites those.

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013

JohnCompany posted:

There's also apparently a club one which is currently bouncing between the first and second Hungarian leagues: https://www.stevesfootballstats.uk/unofficial_football_club_championship.html

Lol that it spent the entire 2010s in France, frequently in the amateur leagues and then was won by Bayern in the 2020 CL final

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

vyelkin posted:

cuptied

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

Barry Shitpeas posted:

Lol that it spent the entire 2010s in France, frequently in the amateur leagues and then was won by Bayern in the 2020 CL final

Hasn't been in England since 1958 when Wolves lost in Europe.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
lol they let that chef guy with the salt take part in the celebrations and this is what sinks the qatar world cup

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

NotJustANumber99 posted:

lol they let that chef guy with the salt take part in the celebrations and this is what sinks the qatar world cup
Salt Bae seems like the dictionary definition of a guy who doesn't give a gently caress. I mean, he opened a restaurant in Miami and then went to Cuba and took a picture with Fidel Castro and hosted a dinner with the leader of Venezuela.

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

And his restaurants are butt!

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

He takes money off idiots with too much of it, hard to get too mad at the guy

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

Thanks Ants posted:

More power to him

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Thanks Ants posted:

Also treats and pays his employees like poo poo though. Because rich guys gonna be rich guys.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Well gently caress him then

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

You fixin to tell me that a guy who'll do anything to be seen around rich and powerful people treats his subordinates like poo poo?!?

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
more like Salt Bitch

joepinetree
Apr 5, 2012
There was a minor controversy in Brazil because a bunch of the players went with fat Ronaldo to the salt bae restaurant and ate the steak that came covered in 24k gold and cost like 9k apiece.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

joepinetree posted:

Is there anyone other than Americans who care about those? Like, no one in Brazil even cites those.

Japanese media refer to them as well as some kind of objective guide, which is of course dumb as hell given how they’re generated.