Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
My finance went for a walk to "catch pokemon around this city" because apparently there are unique things to catch on Pokemon Go in Rochester that aren't in our city and she never came back. Later I saw photos she posted on instagram eating dinner with a different family

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Sister said she and her husband had fallen on hard times due to covid layoffs at their jobs, and couldn't afford the halo battlepass... I wanted to help but I knew she was just going to use the xbox live credit on fortnite again

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ruined another thanksgiving discussing "frame pacing"

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

That Little Demon posted:

Sister went on a tirade against the FGC about how a "few bad apples" spoiled the whole bunch when I had to explain that not everyone in the FGC were rapists and pedophiles like WholeSomeChungus77 and TedTheGeek

edit: apparently TedTheGeek released his manifesto after I made this post where he talked about his 10 year history of loving children in the smash community

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Loling imagining destitute gamers at the nearest CVS Walgreens intersection creeping out during red lights trying to trade sugar free monsters for 20 dollar MS points cards, battlepasses, Weapon XP boosts, etc.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Shape on a bench that I thought was just gigantic cargo shorts under a bunch of trash quivers, startling me.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
the cool uncle, Bryan, who gave me the star trek TNG trading card game (I'm talking like the entire set) when I was 6, showed me a dimebag of gfuel and we snorted a few lines in the basement off moms wii fit board

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
wonderful, just wonderful! My brothers stupid crotchspawn somehow got into the basement, powered on my playstation and deleted my entire final fantasy 7 save that I've had for over 22 years

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Trying to log into steam on my WW1 veteran grandpas 30 year old computer to show him my Gold Elite 3 badge in CS.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Honestly it was a weird night... David is finally home after 7 tours in Afghanistan, and he barely knew anything about the Series versions of Xbox. Lots of awkward silence after I describe how his and his wifes TV didn't have VRR or 120hz capabilities

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

78 Year Old Synthy, slowly standing upright, to wife of 50 years: Tell me. Was I an epic sniper? Did I get banned from the TF2 Goon Servers for nothing? *breaks down crying while family of normies attempts to console me without ever understanding*

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

78 Year Old Synthy, slowly standing upright, to wife of 50 years: Tell me. Was I an epic sniper? Did I get banned from the TF2 Goon Servers for nothing? *breaks down crying while family of normies attempts to console me without ever understanding*

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
asking my grandson to read off a 2xp code under a dew cap for me

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

wife tossing the 65.8million dollar earbuds into the atlantic before she dies

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmfao at everything

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

kids table can stare daggers at me all they want. spamming donkey Kong's down B is unacceptable and it's never too early to learn.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

lol

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

insane anime posted:

what is the loving irony level on this one lol

oh, its 0. i can tell

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

Larry Parrish posted:

I have the feeling he thought that was a funny story, and not an insanely embarsssing one.

lol its not that bad

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Turning off Alice’s Restaurant on my parents’ Bose to start a new thanksgiving song tradition: the video game a capella guy doing Katamari on the rocks

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

You loving ruled the SA Minecraft server back in the day. You and the Imps... You don't remember?

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Great uncle Festus had to get rushed to the hospital because he tried to show us he could still lift an Xbox.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

SuppressdPuberty93 posted:

You loving ruled the SA Minecraft server back in the day. You and the Imps... You don't remember?

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Thought this would be the thanksgiving my parents finally got back together, then dad picked Oddjob in golden eye…

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

symbolic posted:

lmfao at everything

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Dear lord thank you for this bounty we are about to receive. *Opens warzone supply box*

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Waiting for the right moment to ruin this dinner by taking off my sweater and revealing my shirt that reads ‘PS3 Firmware Matters’

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

herculon posted:

Waiting for the right moment to ruin this dinner by taking off my sweater and revealing my shirt that reads ‘PS3 Firmware Matters’

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

gettin into a fistfight with step-bro gordon over whether ma should have saved gina from the griffon or gone right up the stairs

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Getting into a confusing back and forth with my uncle about CRT in schools. I just want kids to learn about composite vs component, input lag etc

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

got banished to the n-zone (my nickname for crying between the furnace and the water heater) when mean uncle terry whistled the chocobo theme while carving the bird

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Fungah! posted:

gettin into a fistfight with step-bro gordon over whether ma should have saved gina from the griffon or gone right up the stairs

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

bursting into tears and running out to my car when I realize that I was mishearing a single letter in the family nickname for me, which I'd always thought was Uncle Gamefaq.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

labeling the grown up table "blazemost" and the kids' table "kafrizzle"

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

bursting into tears and running out to my car when I realize that I was mishearing a single letter in the family nickname for me, which I'd always thought was Uncle Gamefaq.

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Angering my parents when I debut my new reverse dinner hack by eating dessert first