Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ME: Turkey? More like Turdey
FATHER-IN-LAW: Lol this family sucks so much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

grandpa having to have a little talk about how it's inappropriate to respond to the "slow" cousin falling down with the patented "make-a-wish foundation" joke

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

half-listening to my nephew babble about his cool imaginary friend only for my blood to run cold after hearing "so do you wanna meet Shiddy?"

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Dear lord thank you for this bounty we are about to receive. *Opens warzone supply box*

Bicyclops posted:

bursting into tears and running out to my car when I realize that I was mishearing a single letter in the family nickname for me, which I'd always thought was Uncle Gamefaq.

Pablo Nergigante posted:

symbolic posted:

half-listening to my nephew babble about his cool imaginary friend only for my blood to run cold after hearing "so do you wanna meet Shiddy?"

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

symbolic posted:

Lol

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Having to fight both Big Ray and Little Ray over me using the blender in my dinner speed run

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Lol dude turkey isn't required for dinner completion, you just need to eat 30% of your cranberries two spoons of potato (no gravy hack shout out to ThaSlovenlyGamer77) and then when the mother boss is turned you eat the pie slice in one and can be done in sub 2:37

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Yes, I am going to eat mee-maw's Cantaloupe Surprise for dessert. I told you, I always get the platinum.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

glitchless 100% dinner eaten "growing boy" run

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

calling seconds new dinner plus until my mother smashes my brains out with a meat tenderiser

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

I don't care that you had the start button held down while you had the microwave door open. That still counts as a full button press!

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

yes it IS going to take about two weeks for the turkey to be done. I'd like to see you try to preheat the oven faster with this few button presses.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!
lmao wtf this ended up turning out to be a funny rear end thread lol

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!

That Little Demon posted:

mom bought a "nintendo" since I last visited, destroyed that oval office using only Jigglypuff sleep and down+b - maybe wear a mask during dinner next time bitch

the loving post heard round the world. this one started it off..

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!

95 year old stepdad laying in bed at 1pm watching the Dog Show on TV, upstairs putting emulators on their 16 year old iMac and making sure I still know all the passwords to check my inheritance is still there

My uncle Jerry said my cousins Darryl and James finally made it on to a professional DOTA 2 team and how proud he was. I had to grit my teeth in anger the entire night because my cousins knew how much I loved dota but never invited me to scrim. He talked all night about the 7.67 patch meta and I had to do my damnedest not to just get up and leave.

Sister went on a tirade against the FGC about how a "few bad apples" spoiled the whole bunch when I had to explain that not everyone in the FGC were rapists and pedophiles like WholeSomeChungus77 and TedTheGeek

edit: apparently TedTheGeek released his manifesto after I made this post where he talked about his 10 year history of loving children in the smash community

Wormskull posted:

Mom ChromeCasting her iPad to the 86” TV to show off her latest achievements in Legends of Empire: The Story of Legend.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!

Sister said she and her husband had fallen on hard times due to covid layoffs at their jobs, and couldn't afford the halo battlepass... I wanted to help but I knew she was just going to use the xbox live credit on fortnite again

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

EmmyOk posted:

lol

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!

wonderful, just wonderful! My brothers stupid crotchspawn somehow got into the basement, powered on my playstation and deleted my entire final fantasy 7 save that I've had for over 22 years

i did this to my dad. but it was only like 4 months old

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!

Wormskull posted:

Loling imagining destitute gamers at the nearest CVS Walgreens intersection creeping out during red lights trying to trade sugar free monsters for 20 dollar MS points cards, battlepasses, Weapon XP boosts, etc.

Wormskull posted:

Shape on a bench that I thought was just gigantic cargo shorts under a bunch of trash quivers, startling me.

the cool uncle, Bryan, who gave me the star trek TNG trading card game (I'm talking like the entire set) when I was 6, showed me a dimebag of gfuel and we snorted a few lines in the basement off moms wii fit board

Wormskull posted:

Trying to log into steam on my WW1 veteran grandpas 30 year old computer to show him my Gold Elite 3 badge in CS.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

78 Year Old Synthy, slowly standing upright, to wife of 50 years: Tell me. Was I an epic sniper? Did I get banned from the TF2 Goon Servers for nothing? *breaks down crying while family of normies attempts to console me without ever understanding*

Honestly it was a weird night... David is finally home after 7 tours in Afghanistan, and he barely knew anything about the Series versions of Xbox. Lots of awkward silence after I describe how his and his wifes TV didn't have VRR or 120hz capabilities

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

lol

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!

asking my grandson to read off a 2xp code under a dew cap for me

symbolic posted:

lmfao at everything

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Turning off Alice’s Restaurant on my parents’ Bose to start a new thanksgiving song tradition: the video game a capella guy doing Katamari on the rocks

herculon posted:

Great uncle Festus had to get rushed to the hospital because he tried to show us he could still lift an Xbox.

EmmyOk posted:

Thought this would be the thanksgiving my parents finally got back together, then dad picked Oddjob in golden eye…

herculon posted:

Waiting for the right moment to ruin this dinner by taking off my sweater and revealing my shirt that reads ‘PS3 Firmware Matters’

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Getting into a confusing back and forth with my uncle about CRT in schools. I just want kids to learn about composite vs component, input lag etc

Fungah! posted:

got banished to the n-zone (my nickname for crying between the furnace and the water heater) when mean uncle terry whistled the chocobo theme while carving the bird

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!

Bicyclops posted:

bursting into tears and running out to my car when I realize that I was mishearing a single letter in the family nickname for me, which I'd always thought was Uncle Gamefaq.

this is one of the funniest posts ive read in awhile lol

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

EmmyOk posted:

Lol dude turkey isn't required for dinner completion, you just need to eat 30% of your cranberries two spoons of potato (no gravy hack shout out to ThaSlovenlyGamer77) and then when the mother boss is turned you eat the pie slice in one and can be done in sub 2:37

EmmyOk posted:

herculon posted:

I don't care that you had the start button held down while you had the microwave door open. That still counts as a full button press!

Bicyclops posted:

yes it IS going to take about two weeks for the turkey to be done. I'd like to see you try to preheat the oven faster with this few button presses.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Insanity Renegade Lesbian full holiday run, liara's turkey eaten

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

explaining th generational importance of g4's revival to my cataractic grandmother until she smashes my nose wth one arthritic knuckle and shouts "adam sessler is a ***"

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Aunt Cheryl snaps and lunges at me with a carving knife after the sixth time i compliment her drink as "amazing looking water"

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

EmmyOk posted:

calling seconds new dinner plus until my mother smashes my brains out with a meat tenderiser

symbolic posted:

Aunt Cheryl snaps and lunges at me with a carving knife after the sixth time i compliment her drink as "amazing looking water"

lmfao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

symbolic posted:

haha, yeah. there's always that one aunt filling the wine glass with the ol' bed goo

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

symbolic posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bicyclops posted:

haha, yeah. there's always that one aunt filling the wine glass with the ol' bed goo

Lol

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
Dad when you stand close to the spawn and shoot them when they spawn thats called camping. And its not cool.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Brother in law calling me out for reading the Monopoly beforeiplay as they are setting up the game.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

MOM: For the last time, please stop calling going back for seconds a “corpse run”

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

MOM: For the last time, please stop calling going back for seconds a “corpse run”

lmfao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Peeking over my Nintendo 3DS XL eyebrow raised to look at my nephew playing with blocks, I chuckle as i increase the volume of Phoenix Wright ever so slightly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I got the tude now posted:

Peeking over my Nintendo 3DS XL eyebrow raised to look at my nephew playing with blocks, I chuckle as o increase the volume of Phoenix Wright ever so slightly.

Feeding Right: Ace of Turkey