Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Great uncle Festus had to get rushed to the hospital because he tried to show us he could still lift an Xbox.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Waiting for the right moment to ruin this dinner by taking off my sweater and revealing my shirt that reads ‘PS3 Firmware Matters’

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Pablo Nergigante posted:

ME: Turkey? More like Turdey
FATHER-IN-LAW: Lol this family sucks so much.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Having to fight both Big Ray and Little Ray over me using the blender in my dinner speed run

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

I don't care that you had the start button held down while you had the microwave door open. That still counts as a full button press!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Pretending to be thankful while Aunt Gladys brings her Mad Katz controllers every year