Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

Mega64 posted:

Detroit would build a loving statue of him if he won the division and won in the wild card round.

This man speaks the truth, we'd put it right next to robocop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

The people who say they hate Brady are actually the ones that want to kiss him the most, according to the advanced stats.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
Tbh I think the more people hate him the more I like him

It’s like the reverse of whatever it’s called when something is really popular but there’s always that guy that’s too good for it and hates it

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

For we'll fight with a vim
that is dead sure to win.

Liking Brady to own the libs.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

cam newton is garbage

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

sweet thursday posted:

The people who say they hate Brady are actually the ones that want to kiss him the most, according to the advanced stats.

This is even more proof for the uselessness of so-called "advanced" stats.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Tom Brady should have gone to the Cowboys so we all could have committed sepuku as a subforum

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

sweet thursday posted:

A lot of parents hear their kids shout “I hate you” at them so I guess this tracks

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Whatever ends this season and coaching regime faster at this point.

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
ew tom brady has cooties, i certainly do not wanna kiss those full luscious lips!

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Speaking of beating oneself: the Seattle Seahawks.

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
well ok maybe just once to try it out

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

sweet thursday posted:

Tom Bradys kids hate him more than I ever could

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
I still like watching the Chargers every week

Is that ok

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Healthier than me hate watching the Browns

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Joey Freshwater posted:

Tbh I think the more people hate him the more I like him

It’s like the reverse of whatever it’s called when something is really popular but there’s always that guy that’s too good for it and hates it

Tedious contrarianism?

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

RumbleFish posted:

I'm not trying to imply 2015 Cam is secretly lurking and is only being held back by the offensive line, it's just weird that a lot of folks (not necessarily in TFF, just in general) are rushing to declare him 100% Done when the Miami game was the absolute definition of a team loss. Then again, it's not actually that weird, just more Cam Derangement Syndrome on display. I'm rusty when it comes to dealing with his gleeful haters.

Cam Newton is 1000% toast as a passer. He can still make things happen in short yardage and goal line situations, but that's it. You should accept this reality now.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Cam Newton is 1000% toast as a passer. He can still make things happen in short yardage and goal line situations, but that's it. You should accept this reality now.

So Taysom Hill?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

wandler20 posted:

So Taysom Hill?

It is very funny to me that Cam is only one year older then Taysom.

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
laugh now but just wait until sean payton reveals the first ever mobile quarterback. you heard right, a quarterback that can also run, good luck coming up with a defense for that. gonna flip this league on its head when taysom hill learns how to throw in just a few more years

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Kalli posted:

It is very funny to me that Cam is only one year older then Taysom.

that’s crazy

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Kalli posted:

Apparently one of if not the worst game they've graded:

If anyone ever argues about whether or not you should pay a good guard just remind people that Michael Jordan has started for multiple NFL teams.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Eifert Posting posted:

If anyone ever argues about whether or not you should pay a good guard just remind people that Michael Jordan has started for multiple NFL teams.

I still don't know why Daley is starting. Fiz wasn't being hyperbolic when he said Christiansen had a perfect game against WFT. He was the highest rated OT last week - 26 snaps, 26 successful plays and he's on the pine while this poo poo show goes on.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

you need a good backup LT

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Tom Brady has been smart enough to have a PR firm to avoid the numerous pitfalls of being a smug piece of poo poo athlete. There is almost nothing of substance out there to hate him for beyond winning a whole loving lot.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

Asproigerosis posted:

Tom Brady has been smart enough to have a PR firm to avoid the numerous pitfalls of being a smug piece of poo poo athlete. There is almost nothing of substance out there to hate him for beyond winning a whole loving lot.

MAGA hat in the locker?

as for Cam Newton. Super Bowl 50 was a long time ago now, and im pretty sure Von Miller swatted his soul out on that fumble 6

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Everyone remembers cam but it was Turner who lost us that game tbh. 3 fumbles in broncos territory.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Still thinking about how Antoine Winfield Mossed Pittman who has like 6" on him.

https://twitter.com/Buccaneers/status/1465053939926188044?t=lv2g6GQ_AyO1FQBvjPymtw&s=19

Also how Vita Vea lost half a tooth mid play.

https://twitter.com/Buccaneers/status/1465093151144566784?t=83hsTOI9gBhLtYLmdNhDxA&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

wandler20 posted:

Still thinking about how Antoine Winfield Mossed Pittman who has like 6" on him.

https://twitter.com/Buccaneers/status/1465053939926188044?t=lv2g6GQ_AyO1FQBvjPymtw&s=19

Also how Vita Vea lost half a tooth mid play.

https://twitter.com/Buccaneers/status/1465093151144566784?t=83hsTOI9gBhLtYLmdNhDxA&s=19

that was a spectacular pick