Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vanisher

Oh hello yes please come in. Look I know it's Thanksgiving but this is the only time we could do this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
please mute your mics! that means you, Dave :colbert:

vanisher

Coffee is here but the meeting will start soon so please just take your seats I don't want people congregating around the coffee delaying things

vanisher

Thank you Barnold for being the first to arrive thanks also for the positive attitude

take the moon

by sebmojo
im here, love working and being @ work

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Hey everybody sorry I'm late, I was in traffic trying to get back from dropping off Jana at the half day kindergarten for our bubble. Sorry, sorry! Hi Stacy, welcome back!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Stacy, can you hear me? I can't hear anybody, is this thing working? Hello? Hello? Can you just let me know if you can hear me?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm not sure if anyone can hear me so I'm going to just wait and try again in a minute okay? But I'm still on here. Wait, nobody can hear me.

vanisher

Thank you for joining. Oh you brought Coffee from outside that's fine.

Ass-penny

I'm here, I'm queer, trucking and loving, etc.

Hello all and also gently caress you bitches.

vanisher

Thank you yes please take a seat. Oh looks like they delivered our lunch a bit early. Please everyone wait until the end of the meeting we won't be much longer.

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

I've had a lot of cider and stumble into the meeting clearly drunk.

Sorry I forgot about this I slur

teen witch
my sunglasses don’t come off and I have a large coffee that I’m going to chug, and then leave midway in the meeting to go pee for a suspiciously long time.

both leaving and returning to the meeting I hipcheck people, but ever so slightly.

vanisher

Great some more joining, yes you can eat that since it's from outside. Oh the dessert is here please everyone just wait until the meeting is over

vanisher

Almost top of the hour so we can begin, just a few more minutes for the stragglers

pecan

*holds an empty cup and stands, eyeing the carton of regular blend and dark blend for 20 minutes* hmmm

biosterous

oh jeez sorry i'm late but i brought some mcdonalds chikn mcnuggets we can share if you want

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

google THIS

Hey. (immediately positions my phone just under tabletop level and never looks up again)

vanisher

Great some more are coming in. Looks like the breakfast burritos arrived PLEASE wait we are about to begin.

Stoner Sloth

Uh... hi everyone! *hides a small jar of piss cause i clealry thought i was being called in for a drug test - would have aced it to, that pee is loaded with drugs!!*

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Hey sooooo hi everyone hey hi I got another coffee hi

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

sorry boss, i'll be calling in via zoom because i hate my job

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

vanisher

Welcome yes plenty of seating left. Looks like some additional breakfast options are arriving but again please wait until the meeting is ended.

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
Sorry if I'm late you didn't uhhh.... Actually put a time.

vanisher

No problem you're actually right on time. Oh yes please set up the carving station in the back thank you.

Escape From Noise

Sorry I'm late! Jerry needed my help figuring out how to log into the company network. You know how he is. loving Jerry.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
*sound of toilet flushing*

vanisher

No problem there's some room over near the windows, we'll get some more chairs in here. Oh yes please put the chocolate fountain anywhere. Thank you. Meeting is starting shortly.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
I came as fast as could did I miss the meeting

vanisher

Welcome stragglers we're about to begin

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Hey, sorry, this meeting space is scheduled for repainting today. You all need to go somewhere else unless you want to huff paint fumes for the next four hours.

vanisher

We'll be getting the meeting underway rapidly so no need to delay the painting. Oh, yes place those mixed nuts where there's room thanks

Ass-penny

*Devouring breakfast burritos like Garfield scarfing lasagna*
*Stops, looks up with wide eyes at the other people in attendance*
*A single bead of hot sauce rolls down my face*

empty whippet box

by Fluffdaddy
hey! hey yea it's me down here, haha. on the laptop. yea, could you tilt the screen a bit so i can see - oh, the connection's going out a bit - can you hear me? hello? he-hello? hello? can anyone - ok, I'm gonna leave and come back in. Ok, that seems to have worked. oh dang, they walked away. hey! hey! haha yea, on the laptop. dialing into the meeting remotely here.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Looks around the room...

vanisher

Welcome! Yes, any moment now the presentation will begin. Okay put the water over there.

vanisher fucked around with this message at 03:32 on Nov 26, 2021

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
someone keeps blocking my nips. Typical meeting!

fps_nug

horsing around no longer
*carrying a half eaten bag of bagels in, trips and falls spilling them all*

vanisher

Welcome, yes. Oh yeah! We're also celebrating all the November birthdays. Yes, let me place this cake down here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Employees up, productivity down