Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

selan dyin

hey guys sorry im late woah where are we going

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Thank God I managed to dodge another meeting

deep dish peat moss

Yet another thread that could have been a funny email chain instead :rolleyes:

Goons Are Gifts

guys I thought this was a smoke free meeting what's up with this

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Goons Are Great posted:

coughing at the closed window. It is it is, the smoke is outside.

sig by owlhawk911

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Creeping into the employee lounge to see if there's any leftover Jimmy John's or Qdoba from the big meeting I skipped, finding only a half empty Dunkin Donuts bottled latte and drinking it anyway.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

pixaal

How Wonderful! posted:

Creeping into the employee lounge to see if there's any leftover Jimmy John's or Qdoba from the big meeting I skipped, finding only a half empty Dunkin Donuts bottled latte and drinking it anyway.

There's a Dunkin cup in the basement that's "full" that has been sitting there for about 15 years now in the basement at work. I'm too scared to touch it to see if the rumor that it's full is actually true. I find it funny that no one has moved it in the 3 years I've been here and based on looks am inclined to believe it's been here the other 12 that people claim.

sig by owlhawk911

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
*finally throws away last remaining attendee* "You're starting to smell."

Ass-penny

Goons Are Great posted:

it's just weed smoke my dude, be cool

pixaal posted:

There's a Dunkin cup in the basement that's "full" that has been sitting there for about 15 years now in the basement at work. I'm too scared to touch it to see if the rumor that it's full is actually true. I find it funny that no one has moved it in the 3 years I've been here and based on looks am inclined to believe it's been here the other 12 that people claim.

:popeye:

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
We're having our meeting in an ancient University Hall or Inn of Court.

Always feel like the important decisions should be made in a place with gravitas.

JNCO BILOBA

Can we get the budget for next quarter’s off-site? TIA

pixaal

JNCO BILOBA posted:

Can we get the budget for next quarter’s off-site? TIA

$69,420

sig by owlhawk911

google THIS

Man, investing in that catering company is really paying off

poo poo did I say that out loud? That is, uh, totally something that someone in clear violation of our insider trading policy might say. Hypothetically.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Someone walks in to the room and upon finding our dead bodies presumes it was a cult suicide pact.

Little do they know we really couldn't agree on mini cupcakes v mini donuts for the snacks.

Ass-penny

Bright Bart posted:

Someone walks in to the room and upon finding our dead bodies presumes it was a cult suicide pact.

Little do they know we really couldn't agree on mini cupcakes v mini donuts for the snacks.

I remember one year at the local Renaissance festival there was a mini donut truck and some people were pissed but it's like, is that what is breaking your suspension of disbelief that we aren't in the late 1500s? Imagine being upset at a mini donut truck.

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
*bursts through doors* shitter's full

pixaal

You go to them to get drunk smoke some weed in the back of the jousting pit, then watch some guy almost light his beard on fire after saying he's done it twice already while fire breathing and still refuses to shave it.

sig by owlhawk911

Finger Prince

rear end-penny posted:

I remember one year at the local Renaissance festival there was a mini donut truck and some people were pissed but it's like, is that what is breaking your suspension of disbelief that we aren't in the late 1500s? Imagine being upset at a mini donut truck.

Pretty sure fried dough dusted in sugar predates civilization.

google THIS

Finger Prince posted:

Pretty sure fried dough dusted in sugar predates civilization.

Yeah but back then they only had full sized donuts

Finger Prince

google THIS posted:

Mini donuts, pshaw! Back in my day, donuts were the size of a wheeeel! You could get one for thrice a haypenny and you'd roll 'em back to your house with a stick!

Ass-penny

google THIS posted:

*nodding rapidly* it wasn't until the early 1900s Nikola Tesla figured out how to make donuts mini. Then of course Edison stole it and all of the credit.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

pixaal

rear end-penny posted:

*nodding rapidly* it wasn't until the early 1900s Nikola Tesla figured out how to make donuts mini. Then of course Edison stole it and all of the credit.

Elon Musk was alive in the 1900s?! was it the later part like 1990?

sig by owlhawk911

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Do you mind if I include this in this year's Annual Holiday Card?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3986764

vanisher

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Do you mind if I include this in this year's Annual Holiday Card?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3986764

go for it!

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

vanisher posted:

go for it!

:love::love::love: