Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Don't worry soon you'll get a first/second awakening, or some other power or something and will rocket up the rank list and be able to dominate dungeons by yourself. Careful though that person who tried to you kill you for not being respectful enough had family/guild mates that are gonna try to get their revenge.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 02:12 on Nov 27, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

It's fine if you break the testing machine or can't be properly tested you'll figure it out!

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

What we hunting? We ready for G ranks? I need some Nerg parts for my hbg

Goblins but you need to be careful sometimes they'll be a troll or a goblin chief or something and we're not ready for that yet.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Bad news the gate that was evaluated lower is totally not and inappropriate for your level. You better hope the protagonist is there.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Yaldabaoth posted:

As a straight man who prefers mature legal women, I have no interest in japanese media.

Manhwa isn't manga. Neither of which are manhua. Duh.

Normally when tedious idiots do the whole ALL JAPANESE MEDIA is for pedophiles schtick they don't also go out of their way to mention that they are straight. That's weird. Why did you do that?

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 03:38 on Nov 27, 2021

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Stupid me for forgetting how uncultured goons are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Hey lames why the gently caress are you still talking about that lovely manwha? I've moved on to Rooftop Sword Master. This guy gets put into a coma by bullies who have influential parents and blah blah blah you know the deal finds a magic sword that makes him buff, now he's out for revenge.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 03:30 on Nov 28, 2021