Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

Did a quick, no thinking just typing response. Hopefully gut choices reflect the hivemind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

MetaJew posted:

Too late for me to edit my answers, but just how much of an exact match does your answer have to be to be score more than one point?

For example, if for my 5-year old dream car I said "Dodge Viper" and some else answered "viper" for the same answer, is that 1 point or 2 points?

Up to the discretion of the organizer. Cruelty and Comedy are considerations in making decisions IIRC

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

builds character posted:

Given the crowd, that's exactly what I did so I could keep up. Uh oh...

As long as enough of us did this...

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

MrChips posted:

Question 1: If there was one car that I could erase from history, this would be it.

ACES:

Ford Model T - Freelop
2008 Tesla Roadster - Jack B Nimble

Same energy on these.

Tesla - Can't say I agree, as terrible as they are they did a lot to push EV's as the 'fast and fun future' rather than the bubbly eco-friendly nature they previously were marketed with. The main problem with Tesla seems to be Musk.

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

Powershift posted:

it seems i misunderestimated AI's penchant for cars that are always broken down :smug:

Reliability does not lend itself well to qualities like character, charm, personality, or soul.

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

If Toyota's Ricing Department isn't the top of the worst, AI has failed me.

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

Can you double check my answers, I think I might be mixed up with someone else. Those weren't what I put.

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

TRD did have that supercharger kit for the Camry that nobody ever bought.

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

I forgot about musk :argh:

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

I've also heard it's an absolute mess when you have to go change the tire after using one. A tire repair kit is a must have for a long trip, but for dailying I see it being not all that useful.

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

KillHour posted:

gently caress I had 18 but I went back and changed it because I figured y'all were old and crotchety.

18 is the old and crotchety answer these days gramps.

I stand by 20" being the right answer. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

Twas a fun time, thanks for the fun and laughs MrChips!

Eagerly waiting for the stats dump post.