Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
Smackdowns on. So is the Grinch. And a bunch of other Christmas specials. There’s a battle royal tonight. What superstar’s heart will grow three sizes (rip HHH) and allow them to win? Stay tuned to find out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
Frosty is cutting a hell of a promo about how he’ll melt in the heat. Luckily he’ll be in the battle royal tonight and won’t have to worry about that.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

McIntyre is the only guy whose entrance looks good in the giant screen.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

Is that announcer on coke?

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

Cavauro posted:

When you have a local fax number, customers will understand you’re a trustworthy company from the neighborhood (not a big corporation or big brand) and be more inclined to work with you.

[REDACTED] offers fax numbers in area codes across the country, so you can create a local business presence in your hometown and in any additional, specific markets you want.

Suppose you have a company in Seattle, and you want to establish a local presence in Chicago, too. In that case, you can get local numbers in both cities.

A local number shows potential customers that their market is important to you.

Thanks for transcribing Roman’s promo.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

Alright it is battle royal time! Then the winner fights Roman but I don’t think it’s tonight.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

They started the entrances for the battle royal 12 minutes ago. They are on their second ad break since then and the match still hasn’t started.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

14 loving minutes from the first entrance to the bell ringing.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

And then it immediately cuts backstage to Roman. I get that their audience hates wrestling but battle royals are the most mindless thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

Well that was garbage.