Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Y2KayBug
Feb 26, 2021
Is there an archive somewhere of those cool gangtags everyone has on their profiles? Live a collection somewhere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hairy Right Hook
Sep 9, 2001

Hee to the ho
goatse.cx

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
https://goons.neocities.org/gangtags.html

source of that & more info here: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3974225&userid=0&perpage=40

Schweinhund fucked around with this message at 06:24 on Nov 27, 2021

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Gangs are bad OP they do crimes and drugs and break the law

Y2KayBug
Feb 26, 2021

You are a badass! Thank you so much!

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

oh hey someone put up my html on a website, sweet!

those were all the gangtags i was able to find about a year ago. more have been created since then but i don't have any more recent datasets

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Theres a FYAD one and its full of dicks and slurs

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*
yeah but you have to be beat in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beffica
Apr 6, 2009

by Azathoth

gently caress SNEEP posted:

oh hey someone put up my html on a website, sweet!

those were all the gangtags i was able to find about a year ago. more have been created since then but i don't have any more recent datasets
Sweet project! I wonder how many Befficas and gross Mileys there are out there as we speak. If I had the disposable income I'd buy av certs to get rid of some of the Befficas still floating around for the people that don't want them. I think a few actually like having her though.