Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

who's the best wr available at pick number 21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

jordan davis isn't that big

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

headlines if they come out early:

Steelers' Rattler Rattled
Steelers' Slovis Don't Even Notice

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the "draft guys" live in cincinnati with me in my house/home

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Bethel Johnson Jr.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Play posted:

I'm honestly shocked that Mims ended up so poo poo while Tee Higgins who seemed to me a lot like Mims but way more risky (imo) is turning into a beast.

What went wrong? The dude balled out in college for three loving years and ran a 4.3 40. I'll admit I haven't been really following the saga but is it an attitude problem? Or does he just suck somehow?

i can't believe you never saw one bad play from him, which is enough for you to confidently say a player is overrated

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

don't do it again

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i want a tackle. i want a guard. i want a db. i want a d-lineman. i want another db, i want another olineman, and i want w/e at the end. i might want something else entirely. depends on what you want

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

going to the nfl draft with josh hutcherson

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

are there any guards worth a 1st round pick or early second round pick. please answer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1IcTEnDi0Y

oh you did. thanks

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Feb 2, 2022

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

do you think any of the OT prospects would be high-end OG prospects. anybody.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i like clyde more, because of him comforting my baby and talking about what they done in mexico.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1LVGodSoII

always remember mexico

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Anybnody of the smart guys know why Drew Sample got drafted in the second round?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

bengals haven't made a great selection under zac taylor that wasn't the obvious pick. just kidding. the kicker rocks

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Doltos posted:

I think Willis is the only one I'd risk a 1st on and even then right now it looks iffy.

I don't think Corral's arm is strong enough to be a gunslinger. The ball just hangs there when it's not a 3 step timing route. He does front foot passing on deep intermediate routes and full shoulder on slants/ins. I don't usually like QBs like that but Watson did it and he turned out pretty good so I dunno. He's not nearly as elusive as Mahomes/Wilson/Kyler. Not that he's ponderous but he gets dinged up on all his TD runs. Also doesn't know when to go down. Pretty much why he got injured in the Sugar Bowl. I think his decision making improved a lot. I just don't trust the hang time on his deep balls. Stick him in a sluggo offense and you might have something. He throws the ball like Troy Aikman.

Kenny Pickett puts his entire body behind every throw. It's pretty decent but he also had a big jump in talent this year to make him look better. His receivers caught everything. Also old and a one season wonder. Either way he has nice touch on sideline routes, fades, deep seams. Not the strongest arm but it's good enough. His footwork is sometimes there and sometimes a mess. Has really bad habits where he'll go wide in his drop back and throw a duck to the middle of the field but everyone is so slow in the ACC that it doesn't get punished. Decently mobile. They ran pistol plays that were design runs for him and he didn't look that slow. I think his ceiling is some sort of vertical zone scheme to let him move around in a pocket and improvise. I really don't know how much of his play this year was due to play calling or him looking off reads. I feel like he just loves abandoning pockets and finding reads on the move. Same sort of hatred Mahomes and Manziel got only Pickett doesn't get it because he's big and pudgy. Probably fringe first round most years, might be the most likely to go first. One year wonder isn't necessarily that bad of a label considering Jones/Burrow.

MY man! Thanks for the insight dude. I love when we live in my house and talk about prospects and the apocalypse.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

qb #9. Jah Berow

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

daltos and the grey ghost will now rate eachother out of five below this post.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Darian Kinnard particularly in regards to the move to IOL. is there tape of hypothetical situations.

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 03:54 on Feb 16, 2022

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

please don't misspell Diego Fagot ok?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

a neat cape posted:

someone break down Cameron Thomas for me

pls and thanx

Done.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i tried it and confirmed the bengals are trading down a couple spots and getting a 2023 third round selection from a bad team, then taking zion johnson at 35

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

there's two offensive coaches named brian callahan? oh boy

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's tough to look like you're a regular strong guy like that at 6'7"

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The Puppy Bowl posted:

If the Bengals don't get at least one guard in FA they are taking an unreasonable risk. Brandon Scherff, Laken Tomlinson, and Alex Cappa are all huge upgrades for Cincy. With their cap space signing one of those guys doesn't hamper their ability to pursue a premium Tackle in FA so doing both makes sense. Puts them in a spot where they don't need to reach on a specific o-line spot with their first or second round picks. Can still take a guy like Johnson or Penning if they're there for you.

yeah

personally, i'm biased, but i'd like to draft Wan'Dale Robinson who i've heard a lot of good things about.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

+
hand size similar to dk metcalf and bigger than calvin johnson
-
springiness leaves a lot to be desired

4th round grade

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

there must be a ja'marr level talent—if not a ja'marr style talent—in there somewhere, with all of these amphetaletes (speedy athletes)

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i wish i lived in the future time when humans are running 3.33 40 yard dashes instead of this bull crap. i hope Ty Fryfogle goes to the afc north so i can say Ty Fryfogle and nothing else here in about 5 or 6 years

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

jameis has worn a glove on his throwing hand before. not sure if he does currently

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

handsome jerry g

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i hope a good feller is there at the tight end position for pick 63

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

you guys talking about

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

tom brady is 9⅜

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

what's the deal making fun of that guy. he would have won roty if there hadn't been any great rookies

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i hope there are 100 trades during the draft and every one of them is picks for a player

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it was just as likely a 4.9 that you ran unless you were in national competitions or something which means you were a special boy

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

alls i meant was maybe you were one of the worst guys in some fairly serious meets if you were timed electronically and otherwise who knows what your 40 actually was. like slade bolden out there running around, sladeing it, and being boldened

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

can't bench.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

my friend doesn't want to keep talking about personal matters.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

sorry. felt like i came on too strong blabbing about your point of view. wanted to handle Daltas for ya... my bubby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Eifert Posting posted:

I will be utterly shocked if the Chirfs don't trade up. They're not fitting 12 draft picks on that roster.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPOZbG7ibEE