Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Oh wow, it's worse than I thought. OP didn't just throw a tantrum over someone not updating their Let's Play thread fast enough, he did it on page 1.

I'm kind of morbidly curious about what this thread will devolve into if OP ever comes back after his prob and posts in it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Hedrigall posted:

It’s even wooooorse than that

Check OP’s red text (you can see it while they’re probated by going to their profile)

Oh my Gooooooooood

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Poohs Packin posted:

Something about wanting to play a game where a person collects amputee women who've had their deaths faked so that nobody will discover their perverted menagerie seems just a little bit weird to me but hey maybe I'm just old school.

Mods, change the name of this thread to "Serial Killer Sex Trafficker Videogame Blues".

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Who What Now posted:

I think it's unlikely to be the same guy. Probably his cousin or something.

Are they also related to the guy who wrote the 4th Stimpire story that gets reposted in the Starcitizen thread?