Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

[Zam is suddenly shot in the neck by a toxic dart; Anakin and Obi-Wan see a "rocket-man" take off and fly away, and Zam dies]
browser extensions... let's face it, we all use 'em.
my guess is that the 'pos might use some quality extensions that I don't know about yet (I learned about SponsorBlock here, and it's 100% essential now for making youtube watchable).

so, which extensions are you daily driving?

here're mine (in Firefox):

SponsorBlock - as mentioned. essential for youtubing, skips in-video ads etc if tagged by other SB users
uBlock Origin - I guess this is still one of the best ad blockers?
LastPass - yes
Privacy Badger - blocks invisible trackers (I guess)
LeechBlock NG - for blocking websites. I've had all news sites blocked for a few months now and it's made my life significantly better.

peace and love.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

[Zam is suddenly shot in the neck by a toxic dart; Anakin and Obi-Wan see a "rocket-man" take off and fly away, and Zam dies]

Perplx posted:

Zoom to Fill for when you have an ultra wide screen and watch youtube's made by stupid people that encode black bars

excellent! relevant for me

Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

so much good poo poo itt, gonna have a field day at work tomorrow browsing the addon store (and pretending-to-work thread)

Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

owene'd

Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

sounds like a pos, op