Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fedule
Mar 27, 2010

No one left uncured.
I got you.
A thing I really wish this game would let you do is temporarily submit a picture as an answer, or perhaps link answers together, such that you can at least have a note saying "this guy was killed by that guy but I don't know who he is yet", kind of like a reverse bookmark, and when you later identify that guy have it prompt you to update those bookmarked entries (I'd say have them update automatically, but this then raises further questions like how in the deep internals does the game handle changing multiple entries in the book at once, and does this not introduce potential for disastrous logic backfires if you get something wrong, so having the player manage those manually is probably the best way).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fedule
Mar 27, 2010

No one left uncured.
I got you.
I don't know about logic specific to the execution but I'm under the impression that there's an oddball outcome in which the game will accept you blaming literally every death on the captain.