Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

stryth
Apr 7, 2018

Got bread?
GIVE BREADS!
I know it was a joke, but the end of the video nearly made my heart stop, my computer has been having one too many of those issues lately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stryth
Apr 7, 2018

Got bread?
GIVE BREADS!
I just finished this game myself 10 minutes ago, my brain feels stretched. Are there any other games like this? Like, mysteries you have to ACTUALLY solve?

stryth
Apr 7, 2018

Got bread?
GIVE BREADS!
Ah, Syed, your death was sad and tragic, but it helped me Identify at least a dozen people. *salutes*

Also, in the video did you really not know what "Bow" meant? or were you just being vague for the sack of not giving away hints?

stryth fucked around with this message at 01:07 on Dec 12, 2021