Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
:synpa:

It would basically be the same plot as the first except it's all women. There won't be any jokes, just every scene will be the girls riffing. There will be no pacing due to poor editing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
the ghostbusters, flush from the success of having saved NYC and the world twice, go to hollywood to try to get a movie made of their exploits but are constantly sabotaged by a studio that doesn't actually understand what makes their story interesting or entertaining

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Ghostbusters vs Danny Phantom

In a third act twist they have to team up to defeat the true villain, the ghost of Randy Stair

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
It's 2021, the Ghostbusters have moved into the cyber age and now run a semi-popular Youtube channel where they debunk ghosts and other supernatural phenomenon. Venkman has a popular but unprofitable Twitter account that he uses to roast various public officials.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I hope it's 2 hrs of Dan akroyd getting kicked in the balls

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
How bout they stop teasing with the title and actually show a ghost bustin a load

Pastel Candy Snake
Sep 6, 2018

by Hand Knit
Ghostbusters: Dogs

It's Ghostbusters but this time with dogs.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
After some serious downtime the boys have been sitting around the firehouse, downing brew dogs and jacking off into the containment unit. All the cum has been making the ghosts HUGE, and once again that uptight city inspector shuts the containment unit off when he catches them cumming in it. Now the ghosts actually just start running the city, and it’s actually better believe it or not. They have all these 12 ft doors installed everywhere which is kind of a pain in the rear end, plus ghosts can just go through walls so it’s a mere formality, but all in all, not bad. :shrug:

Pastel Candy Snake
Sep 6, 2018

by Hand Knit
Melissa McCarthy reprises her role from Ghostbusters 2016 and farts out a stream of ghosts for 74 straight minutes before cutting to credits.

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
it's like a normal ghostbusters movie but then it has the same twist ending as 'the others', and it turned out they were BUSTING PEOPLE THE WHOLE TIME

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Bustin in condoms makes me feel bad

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

fury road knockoff where the ecto-1 is chased by an armada of ed roth style mutant cars through a ghostapocalyptic desert landscape

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The ghost gets busted

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Slimer's huge rear end gets hosed n there's plenty of lube from his snotty green slime, he's stroking and suxking on tha cock n horking up great gobbets of slimebarf as his rear sphincter slimer glands spew slime onto cock outta that mushy cottage cheese rear end with the dark emerald karkhole gaping open n closed, getting spitroasted the whole floor sticky with that slime like water lube drying out

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
It's just bustarhyme but he's dead

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

nutbusters

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
The Ghostbusters go to shoot their proton packs but only a tiny cloud of dust puffs out and then the barrels droop down like a flaccid wiener because they three remaining ones haven't had a boner since 2004.

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

goatsebusters

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

egon finds out that his best friend is a ghost and he's dying of cancer and he has to come to grips with his past. the best friend is played by Stephen Geoffreys.

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

Louis and Janine (Rick Moranis and Annie Potts) are in the hospital as Janine is pregnant with their child. Several familiar characters are there as well for support. At the birth, instead of a baby, Slimer bursts out of the womb instead covering the delivering doctor with green slime. He gobbles up all the hospital food in sight before cheesing for the camera and crashing through the window.

Ray (Dan Ackroyd) lights up a cig and says “Only in New York”.

*Cue theme song*

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Keromaru5 posted:

An adaptation of that Real Ghostbusters episode where they mistakenly kill Christmas by going back in time and busting the ghosts of Christmas Past, Present, and Future.

I’ve always said the episodes “Knock, Knock” or “Ragnarok and Roll” would make fuckin’ AMAZING adaptations into a new Ghostbusters movie. Both episodes were real dark and grim for a kid’s cartoon, and they each dealt with the end of the world and the team sacrificing themselves to stop it.

They’re in my top five episodes of The Real Ghostbusters, that’s for sure.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
I'm fed up with all this childish nonsense, why don't they make something for a mature audience. Something, like... okay, so like... The ghostbusters enter a reportedly haunted mansion only to find ghosts banging everywhere in every position. It's crazy ghost sex all over the place. Ten Slimers are pulling a train on Bob Cratchit. Hamlet's father is rubbing his balls up against Casper's face and they're bored by it. They don't care anymore. Balls are all over everyone's faces. This happens at all times. Patrick Swayze is making a clay pot with his butthole. He's winking at the ghostbusters and making the BJ motion.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Ray Stantz falls in love with and marries that nice ghost lady who gave him head in the first movie.

Ray is kicked out of the ghostbusters for being a "borderline necrophiliac", and most of the movie is a courtroom drama about trying to get a marriage license. At the end there’s a 20 minute long monologue that concludes "…most ghosts don’t want to hurt us. Some of them want to blow us", and the courtroom erupts in applause.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
A movie that takes place some number of years after the previous one where we learn that during this whole time, the ghostbusters have been doing gently caress all. They have not busted a single ghost since we last saw them.

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Ghostbusters except this time they encounter a demonic presence. The next Blumhouse entry.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
If I've learned anything from Discovery channel it is that demons exclusively haunt trailer parks and mobile homes, so maybe do a movie where the ghostbuster have to go "clean up the town" but it's a trailer park? Then it turns out it's not just any old demon, it's the big one himself and they have cross the streams (piss) and summon a tornado to suck the satan out of the trailer

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

They bust all the ghosts on earth and in their lust for busting start to bust human beings or even worse, kill them in the hopes that they become ghosts to bust.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
A shot for shot remake of the first movie but all proton packs are replaced with MP5 submachine guns

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Ghostbusters, by Adam Sandler

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Movie begins, title cards go by, it's now a hour and a half infomercial for Ghostbusters merchandise intercut with "remember this?" clips from GB1+2. It has on-screen QR codes that you scan to instantly purchase the item.

Bill Murray is on a couch in the corner half asleep so he can claim a $60 million paycheck while acting as hard as he usually does in any movie he's made in the last ten years.

It grosses $2 billion on its first weekend when including the toys purchased by adults. Fans in their 30s-40s cry on twitter about how good it is.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Angels and Demons break through the veil of reality. They are here to reclaim all the lost souls the ghostbusters have locked away. They go to war with each other and turn planet Earth into a battleground.

This may have been the plot of a video game or comic, IDK.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Valko posted:

Angels and Demons break through the veil of reality. They are here to reclaim all the lost souls the ghostbusters have locked away. They go to war with each other and turn planet Earth into a battleground.

This may have been the plot of a video game or comic, IDK.

Diablo 3

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
It turns out ghosts are not real and the main characters finally get treatment for their delusions and hallucinations

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

I was thinking Darksiders trilogy.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

As his 30th birthday approaches, Egon makes it clear to Spengler and Winston that he hates surprises and does not want a party, but as Wiston, Spengler, and the ghosts plan an extravagant bash, the guys' decision to purchase some new seat covers for Egon's beloved car ends up creating utter disaster and "Ecto-1" ends up in the San Francisco Bay. Winston and Spengler want to make up for it and buy him a new car that looks just like Ecto-1, but just as they are about to buy it, Winston and Spengler have to fight an unknown caller to get Egon's car.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Originals are dead and having a good time but the living ghostbusters suck and everyone hates them and they're annoying. Later the living ghostbusters die and learn chill out and they hang out in a haunted bowling ally and drink ghost brews.

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

Make them all fat… like REALLY fat

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Ghostbusters, only the ghosts are tiny and live inside our bodies, and also spread from person to person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

ChunTheUnavoidable posted:

Make them all fat… like REALLY fat

Make them all skeletons, confuse the poo poo out of everyone. They dont know who to root for, the ghostbusting skeletons or the ghosts
It's like Alien vs Predator but somehow even worse. It's like Alien vs Predator 2!!