Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello internet friend

for years and years i've been told the story of singin' sammy.

he pretended to be blind, and would smack the road with a white stick while walking his huskies.

my great grandfather would give him a ride down the 129 into town, despite his very strong smell.

sammy lived in a horse trailer, on crown land, till he died. slept with his dogs to survive winter.

anyways i think singin' sammy is very byob. someone decided he was worth a sign, and set it up. here it is.

thank the lord for those who are fully insane. they remind us of what is reasonable, and what is rational. thank you singing sammy dean, for teaching me i shouldn't live in a loving horse trailer a half click into crown land. i love you i love your dogs i hope you are scamming fools in the afterlife.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello internet friend

anyone else have legendary weirdoes they have heard of for years?

i'm nuts about fall, can't wait for winter to Van Go Go Go

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

I used to work on my uncle's dairy farm as a lad and they had this elderly neighbor named Elmo who, it was noticed by many, was always seen mowing his enormous country lawn during or right after a downpour. It's like he couldn't wait 2 cut that newly nourished grass or smth.

anyways everyone in those parts called him-and still call him-...

Elmo When it Rains :yaycat:

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

true story I wouldn't joke around about someone like that

winter trashed crew sig by BALLS DILDO