Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

You're gonna get your loving head kicked in.

Two months ago, Kenoh and Nakajima fought in the finals of the N-1 and it loving ruled. Since then, Kenoh has won the GHC National TItle from Mochizuki and Nakajima parlayed his N-1 win into beating Marufuji for the GHC Heavyweight title. Now here's the rub. NOAH has a show at the Nippon Budokan on January first, Kenoh's birthday. Kenoh wants to main event that show, but he can only get top billing if he is the GHC Heavyweight Champion, so he is challenging his stable mate and putting his own belt on the line as payment. The last time NOAH did a match for these two titles was last year's 60 minute draw with Kenoh facing Go Shiozaki which also ruled. Go has been out injured since March and Nakajima has been subtly calling him out, so hope for an appearance if Nakajima walks out today as champion.

I'm so excited for the main event, and even if it's really a one match show that one match is going to hard carry, both these guys have the stamina to go an hour and they enjoy beating the absolute dogshit out of each other. The show will be broadcast live and free on Abema.tv and live on Wrestle Universe with English commentary. Come watch, it's going to be great.

forkboy84 posted:

3pm JST/5pm AEDT/6am GMT/1am EST/10pm PST

Pro Wrestling NOAH The Best 2021
Yoyogi National Stadium 2nd Gymnasium, Yoyogi
Kai Fujimura vs Kinya Okada
Los Perros Del Mal de Japon (Kotaro Suzuki & YO-HEY) vs Stinger (Seiki Yoshioka & Yuya Susumu)
Daiki Inaba, Masa Kitamiya & Yoshiki Inamura vs Funky Express (Akitoshi Saito, King Tny & Muhammad Yone
Atsushi Kotoge, Daisuke Harada, Hajime Ohara, Kaito Kiyomiya & Yasutaka Yano vs Kongo (Aleja, Haoh, Manabu Soya, Nioh & Tadasuke)
GHC Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Titles: Los Perros Del Mal de Japon (Eita & NOSAWA Rongai)(c) vs Stinger (HAYATA & Yoshinari Ogawa)
M's Alliance (Keiji Mutoh, Masato Tanaka & Naomichi Marufuji) vs Sugiuragun (Kazushi Sakuraba, Kazuyuki Fujita & Takashi Sugiura)
GHC Heavyweight & GHC National Titles: Katsuhiko Nakajima(c) vs Kenoh(c)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

One hour until this starts. Looks like there's a preshow on the Japanese side as they're starting earlier than the English stream

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

On the Abema preshow they showed highlights of the Tanaka defence, including when Katsu punted him in the head as hard as he could. It's no less horrifying in hindsight

Also the ending of the Kenoh/Mocchy match

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

English stream is live, Fulton and Pickering going down the card.

Japanese stream has Shingo and Okada interviews, we're living in a brand new world of wrestling

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Hell yeah, love my large kickboy Okada

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Fujimura is like a chihuahua attacking a dog three times it's size

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

I don't mind Suzuki or Susumu, they're solid enough. But dammit, just give me Yoshioka vs YO-HEY, they're two of the best in the division

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

I've got a bad feeling that the Suzuki storyline will end with him joining Stinger AGAIN somehow, featuring the guy who betrayed him twice and the guy who he brought into the company, who swiftly betrayed him.

Also I like that YO-HEY got turned into a giant arsehole after getting betrayed by HAYATA, Tadasuke and Yoshioka in the last year

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

KENTA!!!

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Lil K in the Budokan

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Olds vs Beefs

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Saito's age is still listed as - because they only have space for two digits

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

I can't believe the older team won :geno:

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Yano riding high after his big win the other show

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Sweet running suplex from Ohara

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

That was some fun nonsense

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

It's a shame NOSAWA sucks so much, because his theme is great

Jerusalem posted:

Commentary promised an announcement after the ring was disinfected but after the disinfection they went straight to the next match! And it's a NOSAWA match! :argh:

I assumed it was the KENTA thing from earlier and Fulton just misread his callsheet

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

It's difficult to care who wins this match when the options are Hayata and Nosawa, two guys I don't want to see more of

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

lol ffs

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

NOSAWA is incapable of being pinned, it'll make him look week

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

I'm good with a #1 contender's match with the good members of PdMdJ, it'll be one more match before we have to see Hayata

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Holy poo poo those elbows

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Fujita can't do much anymore but what he can do still looks brutal as hell

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

:lol: chopped his own hands

Saku is great

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

That deadlift german looked real good from Fujita

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Tanaka really wants his Zero-1 belt back

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Well, at least Mutoh wasn't the one getting the win for his team

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Alright, forget everything that came before, it's time for the MAIN EVENT

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

The anticipation is killing me

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Kongoh boys nervously getting ready to watch their dads beat the poo poo out of each other

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

J-Ro posted:

I hope they both choose violence.

1) Violence
2) Violence
3) All of the above

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Katsu even outclassing Kenoh in the blonde hair stakes, no wonder Kenoh is pissy

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Both these guys recognise that open hand slaps are cool as poo poo and super loud

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Jerusalem posted:

Nakajima just delighted at how weaksauce Kenoh's kicks currently are :allears:

It only makes Kenoh madder

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

20 minutes, at least half of which was hitting each other as hard as they could :stare:

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

gently caress yeah Imanari Roll

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

gently caress :stonk:

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

I'm here alone in my apartment and still yelled out over than loving landing