Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Full Metal Jackass posted:

The Walking Dead. Years ago I was into it week to week. Looking back on it now it was a bunch of boring filler with unlikable characters.

It blows my mind people loved it at the time, my ex watched it and sweet gently caress it sucked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Valko posted:

I could get crucified for this.

The A-Team.

I watched it several years ago and it brought me back to when I was five years old. It made me realize that the only time I liked it was when they were locked in a garage or something and made a homemade tank. I impatiently waited through the rest of the show for that to happen, sometimes it never did.

I think that was common even at the time, what are you gonna do, change the channel and watch something more boring? READ A BOOK? Sit back and enjoy, shithead.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Will Smith was a funny and likeable dude when he was young and given a role where he's a smarmy but fallible teen who gets blowback versus his later roles where he's mostly just an annoying smug piece of poo poo insulting people nonstop

I've disliked him for a long time and never stopped to think about it, but you really nailed it.

Also his kids are garbage monsters.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

You Are A Elf posted:

Uncle Phill also owns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA8i8lfsoGk

Love the Cyrano de Bergerac reference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW9pklBXqk4

This owns.

Haha I've never seen the second one, original Aunt Viv ruled. She fit the show so well where everyone's fallible, she'd sometimes screw up or get embarrassed too.

Once they replaced her the new wife sucks and is just generic sitcom bullshit with Uncle Phil forced to act like a doormat.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Yeah home improvement was serious dogshit, but I still bet it's better than according to jim

Confirm/deny?

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Alf is a lot cooler if you picture the dad creeping out at night to smoke crack and gently caress dudes on the sly, just decompress yknow?
Then sneak back home to pretend to be uptight about the alien he lives with breaking a lamp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

My ex used to watch it and Braff's acting is not for me, woof. You're right though it does have a solid supporting cast.