Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

I could get crucified for this.

The A-Team.

I watched it several years ago and it brought me back to when I was five years old. It made me realize that the only time I liked it was when they were locked in a garage or something and made a homemade tank. I impatiently waited through the rest of the show for that to happen, sometimes it never did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

I agree with everyone about X-Files for the most part. But there was an alien conspiracy episode called "Musings of a Cigarette Smoking Man" that was pretty good.

It revealed he shot both JFK and Martin Luther King.

I had to go looking around for the name of the episode and according to the X-Files wiki CSM is Mulder's father. Where did that ridiculous plot point come from? I think the X-Files suffered from the same thing that Lost did. Great at setting up a mystery but just don't ask them to explain it.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Somebody in this thread said SG1. Them's fightin' words. It's been so long since I've watched MacGuyver I don't remember any of it.

Richard Dean Anderson and Christopher Judge first scene together (not Stargate);
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9E1sNl0lVY