Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Win or lose I'm flipping a car and setting it on fire. That is a guarantee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
It seems like a lot of these games could be solved by giving each team their own ball so they don't have to fight over just the one.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Big Beef City posted:

Do you have a favorite brand of anything at all?
Guess what it has on it.

lmao you love Brands

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Honest why would you ever root for anyone but the best team? They're going to win the most therefore you will maximize your enjoyment watching them.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Car Hater posted:

Look, I'm sorry, I admit fully I should be better at just letting people enjoy things.

But this is where I live.

:lmao: that owns. God the Lions suck

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
And then they take a camping trip in the mountains and confess their undying love for one another :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

aceface posted:

NSFW

I did the penis. I was buzzed, it's a funny pic, didn't mean to hurt anybody's feelings, but of course these clowns went ape poo poo.

Also for the record, it's Toast's penis.

the perfect twist