Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Lmao people enjoy things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Bags Fly at Noon posted:

JUSTICE FOR BBC!!!

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Big Beef City, I was not aware and I apologize. Please accept this reciprocal probe as justice, as I do not know how to remove sixers.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
It's ok to like sports AND painting warhammer figures and watching cartoons

crazy fact, but it turns out it's true

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

yikes! posted:

how does someone become a mod without knowing that avs can be bought for others?

I think it's basically a lottery system tbqh

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

I don't like sports because we're still all pretending their just talented individuals instead of doped up meatheads. Embrace the drugged up meat, let them kill each other! BRING BACK THE COLOSSEUM YOU COWARDS

I don't really care much one way or the other about DRUGS but steroids don't make your throws/kicks etc more accurate nor your reads of opponents' intentions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Hell yes, friend

Let me tell you about my undefeated Wood Elf team