Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Navaash
Aug 15, 2001

FEED ME

Our dad did this to us for Christmas in 20001997. We had a 75 MHz Compaq Pentium computer in the house from 1995. For the aforementioned Christmas in there was a gigantic box under the tree and we all wondered what it was.

When opened, it was revealed to be a brand new Compaq 233 MHz. We were all thrilled. But right after unveiling it he was very clear that he had bought it for himself, was never intended for us, and that he was giving us the 75 MHz machine as if it were some magnanimous gesture.

My siblings, not being huge computer people, were just disappointed or meh. I was livid.

Navaash fucked around with this message at 02:33 on Nov 29, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU