Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
:clint:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deadking

Hello? Charlemagne?!
pizzas for the fellas

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
I want two small pizza with a single pepperoni in the middle of each, please.

biosterous

please give me the 3rd-manliest pizza

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
Cracking open a hot'n'cheezy one with the boys

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

Zurtilik posted:

I want two small pizza with a single pepperoni in the middle of each, please.
We don't have pepperoni, only MENS.

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
testosteroni

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
we serve: BOYS, LADS, MEN, DUDES, BROS, FELLAS, GUYS, GENTS, BLOKES, HOMBRES AND ALL MANNERS OF MISTERS

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
Mister, mister. Never knew how much I mister.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Dr. Honked posted:

testosteroni

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Escape From Noise

Is this the MEN'Z KAVE, but with pizza instead of haircuts? Is there still complimentaty coffee?

vanisher

Mens only pizza shop includes a relaxing ballcuzi while you wait

Macnult

pizza boyolis

pecan

sausage party supreme

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
calzone more like Al zone

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

pecan

calrogenous zone

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Peenza shop

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Escape From Noise

Some Guys, NO GIRLS, and a Pizza Place!

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
No no, you're mispronouncing it. These are garlic-loaded bread's dicks. And YES we ARE dipping them in marinara.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

How Wonderful!

Rumor has it the YOB boys are hazing each other again... they're making each other put their balls in one of those marbled plastic drinking glasses, you know, like the pizzeria in your home town from when you were a kid? You remember the one? The fake Tiffany light fixtures, Simpsons arcade booth in the back, always a couple delivery guys with slicked back hair hanging out by the counter, looking as cool as could be? You remember your parents vaguely knew the owner from church, his name was Sam but the place was called Sal's, and he looked chubby and happy, a little permanent smudge of grease on his apron. Life seemed so simple then, your feet didn't even touch the floor from the red vinyl booth, with the cracks in the vinyl... all you needed to feel proud and whole was for mom and dad to take you here to split a large cheese pizza, with a little side dish of spaghetti and a single meatball on top, and then at the end of the meal a slice of strawberry cheese-cake in a plastic shell-case, the kind of meal that told you that you were loved and the universe made sense, and you remember walking back to your dad's pickup in the melting snow, your socks wet and cold by the time you crossed the parking lot. Anyway yeah those boys are putting their drat NUTS in the CUP!!!!!!!!

How Wonderful! fucked around with this message at 19:30 on Nov 29, 2021

pecan

why is the calzone open at one end?

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i love brolives on 'za, but guynapple has no place on it

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Can you deliver it to my back door? And throw in some extra mustache dippin' sauce, please.

How Wonderful!

Men's pizza has that special touch just for guys... the kind of extra attention to details that dudes just NOTICE. That's right... each and every one of our limited edition Jeep Gladiator® Guy Pies has been carefully backed over by a 2020 Jeep Gladiator® in an empty Dave and Buster's parking lot for the perfect texture, with just a hint of "Go Anywhere, Do Anything"® ruggedness in each bite.

take the moon

by sebmojo
lmao

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

pecan posted:

calrogenous zone

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

what kind of crust do we have? how about crusty assholes because we dont wipe? how you like them crusts?

----------------
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

A mahogany and sandalwood pizza eaten with a shovel and seasoned with wd40

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
pizza for MEN has camo pattern and tactical pockets

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
meat crust covered in meat cheese, meat, and meat sauce (that's made of meat)

Doctor Dogballs

dick cheese pizza

----------------
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

pecan

Doctor Dogballs posted:

dick cheese pizza

lmfao if u don’t hear this in Tim Currie’s Home Alone voice

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped

How Wonderful! posted:

Rumor has it the YOB boys are hazing each other again... they're making each other put their balls in one of those marbled plastic drinking glasses, you know, like the pizzeria in your home town from when you were a kid? You remember the one? The fake Tiffany light fixtures, Simpsons arcade booth in the back, always a couple delivery guys with slicked back hair hanging out by the counter, looking as cool as could be? You remember your parents vaguely knew the owner from church, his name was Sam but the place was called Sal's, and he looked chubby and happy, a little permanent smudge of grease on his apron. Life seemed so simple then, your feet didn't even touch the floor from the red vinyl booth, with the cracks in the vinyl... all you needed to feel proud and whole was for mom and dad to take you here to split a large cheese pizza, with a little side dish of spaghetti and a single meatball on top, and then at the end of the meal a slice of strawberry cheese-cake in a plastic shell-case, the kind of meal that told you that you were loved and the universe made sense, and you remember walking back to your dad's pickup in the melting snow, your socks wet and cold by the time you crossed the parking lot. Anyway yeah those boys are putting their drat NUTS in the CUP!!!!!!!!

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Famous Original Gays

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
which one of you boys ordered the sausage? :wiggle:

alright that'll be 12.23

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Jabberlock

spray that poo poo with axe body spray

How Wonderful!

Hey, I'm calling about the pizza I ordered at around, like, 6:15? Um, well, it got delivered a few minutes ago I'm looking at it now and there's not a single pube on it. I'm not mad or anything, I just want to make this right-- got a lot of hungry and disappointed dudes over at my place and I'd really like to continue supporting, yknow, a small local business.

Manifisto

"manly shark surprise" specialty pizza eh? intriguing . . . I'll bite, so to speak heh heh. one large manly shark surprise! oh, I should wait in the jacuzzi out back? well that's mighty hospitable of you, it's really getting kinda nippy out and I'm happy to warm up while I'm waiting for my pie. so, can you tell me anything about what the surprise is? no? ah I guess it's probably better that way . . . I just hope it's not pineapple.

ty nesamdoom!

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
one dick pizza with extra balls, cum on one half and cum on the other half, please. huh, real sausage fest in here

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Going to the men's pizza place, giving the big-tittied waitresses in tank tops the stink eye and wondering who let them in here