Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I'm actually kind of interested to see Heinicke play since I've only seen 2 games and he balled out in both but people still think he's bad, which might have something to do with how he votes but I dunno, I wanna see if he's a real QB or not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Android Apocalypse posted:

It's tough to say if Heineke was good or not in that series as I think the playcalling was rear end.

Ron Rivera is kind notorious for being like "offense, yeah ok. like... do that". His hallmark in carolina was letting one of the best pure talents in NFL history get the poo poo kicked out of him week in and week out and having no killer instinct to put teams away. no idea if that's changed in washington/.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

1970s rear end red zone playcalling.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I had a vermicelli salad with pork for lunch and it was exquisite.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Chinatown posted:

that wasnt PI

You can put your hands on a receiver. You can't grab them though lol.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Heinicke fun to watch.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

We have clownball

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I do love me a good screen play

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Cranky carroll

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Lotta fat people in American ads

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Clownest of ball

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Chinatown posted:

that used to be non-returnable right?

Correct. It changed a couple years ago.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Kick was poo now it's 2

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Cowards

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Jesus this commentary team loving suuuuuuucks

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Pungry posted:

Can't wait for the dead-tired Seahawks defense to give up in the 4th yet again

Rwbs is few and far between these days but Ron Rivera absolutely loves a 9 minute drive to put his team up by 3 in the 4th with 2 minutes left on the clock so he can play some prevent.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Going on about the danger of his momentum as a runner and how hard he is to bring down when he jogs leisurely away from contact....

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

The turner nothing but run on 3rd and.short is insane.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Heinicke looks like the eyebrows actor kid from the millers

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Call a PA pass on 3rd and short you oval office. Every single 3rd down is a run play. This poo poo is maddening.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Metcalf hosed Ciara

Let Russ (get) cucked

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Who the hell is going to want Russell Wilson next year?

New Orleans feels like the natural place for him.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

At least next Monday we get a real game.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Seattle have the kind of passing scheme you run when you have some running backs just flat trucking fools and keeping a defensive line on their heels. In lieu of going back to short passing and screens and rythymn poo poo designed to protect a qb when their running game is dead they just go nah it'll be fine.

Its like watching a 5 year old play madden.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Any coach in the nfl would call a deep shot if they're Washington here. Call a PA boot and try to catch a safety being lazy and put the dagger in.

Washington just happy to run over and over and over and win by the skin of their teeth

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

That super Mario effect is getting old

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Its good to watch Antonio Gibson just do cardio.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Grittybeard posted:

Ugh, that's a shame if it's a concussion after this game and really bad if it's more than a concussion :ohdear:

I wish I could forget this game too tho.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

:rip:

Unrelated, it's only recently realized that's Kate McKinnon on those Verizon ads.

Is she the pretty lady who's not funny in stuff but keeps getting cast in comedies?

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Thats a catch

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

A Russell pick 6 would really make my night

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Turnover on Downs wouldn't be so bad. Russell loves to throw ints inside the 5.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Plus int Russ.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Now they call some short routes for Russ. Wtf is this game these coordinators have called.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Patrick Mahomes voice will never not be hilarious.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Y
Hahaha this game needs OT

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Hahahah pick 6 for maximum stupidity pLz

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Hahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

For not being in or outside a hash or up your own rear end. gently caress this is dumb