Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Do u want to watch it together

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Smeef posted:

And for all the haters on page 1, just remember, if it weren't for the Beatles, we never would have gotten Wings, the band the Beatles could never be

The Beatles gave us the smell of cock

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The Beatles created cancer they are monsters

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Their famous song "Get Cancer" with lyrics like "Get cancer and go back to where you once belonged."

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

runnypoops posted:

“Get back mother fucker y’all don’t know me like that” - John Lennon

"See I caught her wit a right hook, caught her wit a jab
Caught her wit an uppercut, kicked her in her rear end" - John Lennon, after a night with Yoko

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I love The Beatles but BBC is right all this poo poo has been done to death for literal decades.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Big Beef City posted:

*delicately loads 'robbin the Hood' Sublime album into the CD changer*

The rants by that homeless guy on that album own.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

SIMPLY HAVING A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS TIME

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

zakharov posted:

Imagine posting "The Beatles were actually bad" in a thread about the Beatles and thinking you're being funny or insightful. What a tedious person.

I wonder how the Beatles might have continued if they'd had access to modern concert equipment so the music could actually be heard in a stadium. Maybe they become a killer live band.

No they would not have

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

the only half decent paul mccartney song. this remix owns https://youtu.be/7FcS26S1mlM

This is the song that plays when I'm in my 6 inch heels n pink strap harness sex grooving on the Christmas tree

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Chuka Umana posted:

holy gently caress the dnr and ai upscaling on the footage is an affront to god

Do Not Resuscitate

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

SIMPLY loving A NASTY rear end DOODOO BUTT!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

kntfkr posted:

gently caress YOU DUDE

Now that I've seen that video I'm well on my way to simply having a wonderful Christmas time

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

mycophobia posted:

name another band that put out that much above average material in a 7 year span. there is something special about the beatles, they aren't just randomly incredibly highly rated among both critics and casual listeners

VengaBoys....

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Bone Thugs n Harmony...

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Raffi... Raffi's the greatest

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Hell Yeah posted:

if i met the beatles right now i could beat each one of their asses so bad it would send them to the hospital. i could probably take two beatles at once in a fight. everyone knows they were bitch made

They should have been beaten from the moment they were born

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Schweinhund posted:

It's only tangentially Beatles related but another good documentary is Under the Volcano that came out earlier this year. In the late 70s, George Martin started a studio on Montserrat, a Caribbean island, and a lot of big songs/albums from the '80s were recorded there, like from Elton John, The Police, Dire Straits and Paul McCartney. And it has a lot of home movies from that time plus interviews with a lot of the artists.

Elton Jaun

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Bismack Billabongo posted:

This song rules.

Will you be simply having a wonderful Christmas time this year

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

punishedkissinger posted:

Revolution 9 is the only bad track on The Beatles. Every other song is good or great.

Cum Pollution

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Ichabod Tane posted:

Im sorry but this is a serious thread about a documentary on the musical artisans plucking their magic music weave from thin air and not a normal thread in GBS

I'll be vague posting in QCS about this like a teenager on Facebook u wretched slut

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Anyone watching We're Back (1993)?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

GetDunked posted:

I like the Beatles I might watch it if Disney+ has a free trial or something. Sounds like an interesting look at the creative process

We're Back (1993) is free on Tubi!!!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Watching We're Back (1993) free on Tubi!!!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Using the power of a 65 inch OLED and 5.1 surround sound system to watch We're Back (1993) free on Tubi!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Negostrike posted:

I'm enjoying the thing and poo poo but gently caress they look so greasy? Was there a shortage of soap in the UK back then?

It's because they're diseased and spread the disease all their lives.