Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I'm enjoying it, its pretty fun to see an iconic song come from Paul strumming and singing nonsense words and eventually transform into something legit. The bickering is funny too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I thought it was really funny that George bought some Hari Krishna guys that just kinda say there against the wall behind them.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

AHH F/UGH posted:

holy poo poo watching them just pluck Get Back out of the ether in real time is crazy

like god drat

Its insanely cool to see how that just goes from some simple chords on the bass to a legit song, I've never seen anything like it

also I don't know why so many people are trying to ruin this thread

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Man these posts you're making in this thread are just stupid and awful

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Ratios and Tendency posted:

It's sad watching all the youtube rockist dork Beatles fans trapped in their tiny box of music as chord changes and literally nothing else.

i can't understand what you're saying