Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Nap Ghost
The Browns don’t play this week so it is a mercy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Nap Ghost
IMO even if you didn’t have Detroit in there and stuck in the Jags, you would get similar ratings. Think of it more of a captive home audience to gather around TV while everything is closed and there is less distraction. Detroit is not the ratings maker but then again maybe the family will bond around making GBS threads on them vs arguing about Trump or whatever

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Nap Ghost
I heard some of youze talking poo poo about Romo and I’m here to fight ya to back up my Boy.

Give Romo all the money, he is the only color commentary guy worth anything.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Nap Ghost
News: The Browns don't play this week
Views: Thank God I'm saved from disappointing horseshit for 1 week

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Nap Ghost

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Why couldn't it have been last year? Goddamnit

I know it would have been perfect, his career ends with the Browns making him cry. Him coming back this season was just to spite that so he could get a better end.

It is my hope that the last game of his career vs the Ravens has Lamar make him cry like a bitch too.