Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
I have held my tongue for too long. Knowing what kind of persecution I subject myself to, I must release my alternative rankings: these, the one true rankings! You have been lied to by the false prophet SA2K. Besides Mac being the 11th best QB in the NFL though, yes obviously that's correct. Mouseover only if your heart has enough courage to confront these harsh truths!

Greatest Ever GOAT #1 The Best Now And Forevermore aka “The Belichick of QBs”: Tom Brady
A: 2 Aaron Rodgers, 3 Lamar, 4 Mahomes, 5 Josh Allen, 6 Stafford, (Russ with finger), 7 Kyler Murray, 8 Dak, 9 Herbert, 10 Joe Burrow,
B: 11 MAC, 12 Kirk Cousins, 13 Derek Carr, 14 Ryan Tannehill, 15 Carson Wentz,
C: 16 Hurts, 17 Heineke, 18 Tua, 19 Baker, 20 Jimmy G, (Jameis), 21 Teddy B, 22 Tyrod,
D: 23 Matty Ice, 24 Andey, 25 Danny Dimes, 26 Russ without finger, 27 Cammy Cam, 28 Roethlisberger,
F: (Davis Mills), (Justin Fields), 29 Trevor Lawrence, 30 Zach Wilson, (Darnold), 31 Goff, 32 Siemien

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU