Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

it's happened again: Winter is Coming (which is I believe a very hip and timely reference to the hit HBO series "tournament of fancy chairs"). At least, it's coming for northern hemisphere orbs; I don't completely understand what's happening in the southern hemisphere but it confuses and frightens me. Nonetheless, regardless whether you're starting to bundle up or just getting into shorts and sandals season, it is time for winter sigs!

As usual, anyone can request a sig and anyone can volunteer to make one (or more). I will try to keep track of requests with a periodically updated list. If you've decided to make a sig for someone you can post that and I'll make a note of it, but of course that doesn't mean someone else can't work on a sig for that person. Sometimes people get multiple sigs, a bounty of holiday blessings! We do our best to get to everyone but it can take a while, so be patient please. And if you've signed up to make a sig for someone and find you can't get to it, well that happens, ideally just mention you are having trouble finding time and someone else will probably take care of it.

And yes I would love a winter sig, although it will be a wrench to say goodbye to my excellent fall sigs by vanisher and pot smoke phoenix!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
winty sig for barny please :cabot:

FluffieDuckie

Hello friends. I’m overdue for a shiny new sig.

I have no specific requests. Artist’s choice.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

thank heavens finally

i would like a winter sig. christmas stuff/santa/reindeer/snowpeople/crimbus trees etc. are all fine by me, or just like, winter, or yuletide, or holly and mistletoe or whatever really

it just needs to be cozy

i might even make someone a sig we'll see

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Lock

hardcore sound gets you hypah

Winter is far and away my favorite time of year. I am all about that holiday cheer and snow upon snow. I have been looking forward to the chance to humbly request a WinterSig.

https://giant.gfycat.com/ThoseAcrobaticCapybara.webm
so much love to vanisher for the winter '21 sig!

huge love to Tiny Myers for the fall '21 sig!

biosterous

i would love a sig please! no preference re: winter or xmas

e: some people put the dream theater logo in and some don't and i like it either way! if you want to put it in here is a nice png you can use

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

I am prepared to give and receive

vanisher

I'll make some sigs! Also I would like to request a sig

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
Hopping on the sig request train please and thank you!

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
I feel like it was only yesterday that I got my Fall sig. Regardless I would love a snow and cozy sig to get me through these frosty months.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
they say in prison, sigs are currency. I'm willing 2 give up my fruit cups for a week if someone will pls make me a winter siggy

:sidvicious:

tyvm Justa Dandelion and Ravenous Scoot

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
I'll take a sig. Maybe make a sig again. I'll let you all know if I do actually.

more falafel please

forums poster

i would like a sig please!

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Goons Are Gifts

*coughs*
oh I'm not sick, but I do need a sig

:dadjoke:

Stoner Sloth

please friends, i am once again asking for a sig - one to get me through the sultry hot months of northern hemisphere winter!

Manifisto

OFFICIAL Winter Sig Request List

• Manifisto -
  • barnold - in progress by manifisto
  • FluffieDuckie -
  • Kaiser Schnitzel -
  • Lock -
  • biosterous -
  • your friend sk -
  • vanisher -
  • magic cactus -
  • How Wonderful -
  • Areola Grande -
  • Zurtilik -
  • more falafel please -
  • Goons Are Great -
  • Stoner Sloth -

as indicated, I'll start at (near) the top of the list with barnold!

ty nesamdoom!

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Winter has returned to the island of chill and magic, so I would like to request a winter sig.

Zurtilik

I'm going to attempt a sig for How Wonderful. But if I don't deliver in like 5-10 days some kinder soul should assume I've suffered the ADHD and pick up my slack.

alnilam

I would love a nice winter sig, and i would like to honor the winter sigs past

https://giant.gfycat.com/GloriousDemandingKoodoo.webm

ty manifisto

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

How Wonderful! posted:

I feel like it was only yesterday that I got my Fall sig. Regardless I would love a snow and cozy sig to get me through these frosty months.

I just saw the sig and remember how much fun it was making. I should have made 4 versions just as collectables to go around. I'm a data hoarding motherfucker so I might see about rolling back some of the stuff and reworking it into a set sometime when I want some more practice. If I do manage that sometime I'll shoot you links to them(and maybe do the actual work of blending them into a unified sig of all the seasons). Might be forever before it ever gets done, but it does sound like a fun thing to do.

I'm not calling dibs on making a sig yet, so noone take this as a reason not to make How Wonderful! a sig.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
vanisher

In the spirit of working at the top of the list down, I shall work on Manifisto's sig! Mr. Fisto do you prefer a winter theme or a holiday theme? I'm leaning Winter theme so it can last into January.

I'd encourage anyone with a heart of gold to make him a second sig as well.

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young
I would be delighted to have a winter sig!

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
City of Glompton

i would love a winter sig please, gimme that cozy stuff

Manifisto

vanisher posted:

In the spirit of working at the top of the list down, I shall work on Manifisto's sig! Mr. Fisto do you prefer a winter theme or a holiday theme? I'm leaning Winter theme so it can last into January.

I'd encourage anyone with a heart of gold to make him a second sig as well.

oo exciting! winter theme please, unless you have a great holiday idea in which case I'm in your hands!

ty nesamdoom!

Twenty Four

I'll possibly will re-use my usual one like I do every year and season if and once I can find it (don't get mad if I do), but if anyone wants to take a shot at my usual theme, which typically is just my AV updated to whatever season it is with some embellishment feel free. It already looks wintery so bonus. I think my old one was a little choppy or low res but I had some computer problems not too long ago so still looking around for it.

e: a post in the chat thread reminded me that if anyone does bother with mine that a request would be to leave the year out since I tend to re-use sigs over and over, thanks!

Twenty Four fucked around with this message at 08:32 on Dec 2, 2021

Manifisto

still very much a work in progress, but this is what I'm workin' on:

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

I will make a sig for fluffieduckie since that's next on the list i think

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

FluffieDuckie

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

I will make a sig for fluffieduckie since that's next on the list i think

Omg I’m honored

Zurtilik

Was I a bad boy for picking out of order? :ohdearsass:

Manifisto

Zurtilik posted:

absolutely not! if you have an idea for a particular person, work on that by all means. if not, first come first served is as good an approach as any . . .

ty nesamdoom!

FluffieDuckie

Zurtilik posted:

You’re a rebel

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

FluffieDuckie posted:

Omg I’m honored

That's how I feel like everytime(both times) I get a sig. I love the sig threads and how cool things come out and it makes me shy to try unless I had a good idea I think I can do(or get close to).

Manifisto posted:

absolutely not! if you have an idea for a particular person, work on that by all means. if not, first come first served is as good an approach as any . . .

That's pretty much how I work. I wait until an idea pops for someone and then I'll go for it. I don't have the skill for doing anything decent usually, but if an idea hits and I can work it I'll do what I can to bring it to life.

nesamdoom fucked around with this message at 21:28 on Dec 2, 2021

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Manifisto

hokay this is what I got! let me know if it looks okay or if you would like any changes etc.

https://gfycat.com/obviousinsidiousjay.webm

embed code:

code:
[url]https://gfycat.com/obviousinsidiousjay.webm[/url]

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Manifisto posted:

hokay this is what I got! let me know if it looks okay or if you would like any changes etc.

https://gfycat.com/obviousinsidiousjay.webm

embed code:

code:
[url]https://gfycat.com/obviousinsidiousjay.webm[/url]

god drat it's good as gently caress. thanks mani :toot:

Manifisto

:krakentoot:

Hupdated List:
  • Manifisto - in progress by vanisher
  • barnold - completed by manifisto
  • FluffieDuckie - in progress by kaiser schnitzel
  • Kaiser Schnitzel - in progress by manifisto
  • Lock -
  • biosterous -
  • your friend sk -
  • vanisher -
  • magic cactus -
  • How Wonderful - in progress by zurtilik
  • Areola Grande -
  • Zurtilik -
  • more falafel please -
  • Goons Are Great -
  • Stoner Sloth -
  • Barking Gecko -
  • alnilam -
  • Percy Teatwillow -
  • City of Glompton - has requested a cozy sig
  • Twenty Four - has requested seasonal bear crossing sign sig

I guess I will turn next to our favorite fried breaded cutlet!

Areola Grande

barnold posted:

god drat it's good as gently caress. thanks mani :toot:

:siren: not working on the Android app :siren:

barnold

well poo poo, it just shows up as a link for me on the anroid app too. do others work? i wonder if webms got borked in the app

Areola Grande

barnold posted:

well poo poo, it just shows up as a link for me on the anroid app too. do others work? i wonder if webms got borked in the app

there's a solution. this happens in almost every seasonal sig thread. somebody smarter than me always fixes these things :shrug:

tyvm Justa Dandelion and Ravenous Scoot

Manifisto

Areola Grande posted:

there's a solution. this happens in almost every seasonal sig thread. somebody smarter than me always fixes these things :shrug:

I could be mistaken but I think the solution is to gently beg whoever makes the android app to support webms. which is to say, animated sigs on mobile don't really work and probably never will, unfortunately. it is possible to make animated sigs in the gif format but one really makes a lot of compromises to do that.

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

selan dyin

count me in for sig making and recieving