Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twenty Four

Can't post any harder, I think what I said and BG agreed with is my stance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

Twenty Four posted:

I feel like new seasonal threads encourages both tracking of who got one and who is making one for someone and also additional participation all around.

Bad snipe so for clarity

Heather Papps

hello friend

i changed my mind we need 5 sig threads constantly and every day we check the discord to figure out which one is good to post in

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

biosterous

Heather Papps posted:

i changed my mind we need 5 sig threads constantly and every day we check the discord to figure out which one is good to post in

(all of them)

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young
i personally think it would be pretty cool to “pre-order” a sig for summer ‘26. big stuff poppin that season, you’ll see

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

I think I forgot to actually make the new thread, didn't I

See, this is why lurking is not good for you