Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twenty Four

I'll possibly will re-use my usual one like I do every year and season if and once I can find it (don't get mad if I do), but if anyone wants to take a shot at my usual theme, which typically is just my AV updated to whatever season it is with some embellishment feel free. It already looks wintery so bonus. I think my old one was a little choppy or low res but I had some computer problems not too long ago so still looking around for it.

e: a post in the chat thread reminded me that if anyone does bother with mine that a request would be to leave the year out since I tend to re-use sigs over and over, thanks!

Twenty Four fucked around with this message at 08:32 on Dec 2, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

Manifisto posted:

much better:

https://gfycat.com/scaredloneaustraliankestrel.webm

code:
[url]https://gfycat.com/scaredloneaustraliankestrel.webm[/url]

:nice:

Twenty Four

vanisher posted:

Making progress on Lock's sig

This really reminds me of the view from the deck at Land's End at the end of the Homer spit in Alaska.

Twenty Four

Manifisto posted:

hokay this is what we're working with! thoughts?

https://gfycat.com/practicaljollybrownbear.webm

gold

Twenty Four

Yeah, I really like the idea a bunch! Sometimes it looks like bird is "ice skating" and leaving a trail and other times it looks like bird is chasing after it right now though, but I know it's an early idea so I doubt I'm bringing anything new to the table here.

Twenty Four

Manifisto posted:

so this is the direction I'm going at the moment . . . could change! I didn't render the whole thing for time reasons.

https://gfycat.com/naivewarpedkudu.webm

:haibrow: it's up there for me too

hot! wait cold... wait hot! wait cold... hmm winter sigs, I'll just go with "lookin' great!"

Twenty Four

Found one from the past, maybe low res and choppy so testing and still fair game for an update, but it's a good one!

Twenty Four

thats hot stuff! any chance It could be changed to just say "winter" without the year? both because its 22 now and still winter, and I tend to re-use my sigs from year to year as i rotate them out. if not I understand, I like it!

also do you know where that is a picture of by any chance?

Twenty Four

Van Go Go Go posted:

yeah, I can probably take the ‘21 out of there after work tonight :-) and I’ll try and look up where that’s from as well.

:hfive:

Twenty Four

Van Go Go Go posted:

So, it's in Churchill, Manitoba.

Awesome, thanks! Testing... and neat, you rock Van, so does the sig! Now to go read wikipedia about that city :)

Twenty Four fucked around with this message at 11:39 on Jan 10, 2022

Twenty Four

Heather Papps posted:

is this ok? i mean clearly by any objective measure of quality this is not okay but maybe you'll like it?

lol I love this statement

Twenty Four

I feel like new seasonal threads encourages both tracking of who got one and who is making one for someone and also additional participation all around.

Twenty Four

Can't post any harder, I think what I said and BG agreed with is my stance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

Twenty Four posted:

I feel like new seasonal threads encourages both tracking of who got one and who is making one for someone and also additional participation all around.

Bad snipe so for clarity