Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
I'll take a sig. Maybe make a sig again. I'll let you all know if I do actually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zurtilik

I'm going to attempt a sig for How Wonderful. But if I don't deliver in like 5-10 days some kinder soul should assume I've suffered the ADHD and pick up my slack.

Zurtilik

Was I a bad boy for picking out of order? :ohdearsass:

Zurtilik

I haven't started anything but I think I'm gonna drink a nice tall can and try to get to work on it tonight.

Are there any easier ways to animate besides like stop motion giffing or going all in on 3D? I usually so the former but so many of the ones in here look so nice and fluid and detailed.

Zurtilik

Y'all are too clever.

I genuinely am going to try and work on the sig I promised to do this weekend. If it gets to the point where I haven't posted by the time Mani gets to How Wonderful then I say just go for it.

Zurtilik

This isn't exactly what I had in mind but I apparently forgot how to use GIMP and everything was a mess. So this is the product I've produced! If I decide to get real ambitious someday soon I'll make something closer to my original idea.

Zurtilik

BALLS DILDO posted:

AG yours is delayed as I'm waiting on something

Zurt! i hope you like this. been a long time since I did something like this (im channeling my 14 year old self, who was big into making signature images for forums in photoshop)

*adjusts monocle* Very refined.

Zurtilik fucked around with this message at 13:15 on Dec 12, 2021

Zurtilik

I feel like being and embracing "gauche" "camp" "kitschy" "schlocky" etc are all very BYOB things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zurtilik

Writing an entire wiki for Stoner Sloth lore.