Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

It wasnt that bad, after you left I got to help put out the fire!

I don't have any current pictures of Stormy but look at this huge coati! I've seen tons of them and this is definitely the biggest so far

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

sharkytm posted:

Look at this happy baby.

I'm leaving it big. If it breaks tables, good. More happy baby face for all!

This totally makes him look fat, but he's actually not. The carrier (a gift from an AI'r) is squishing his little face.

Holy smokes that's a happy baby! You don't look fat though man, lookin good! You definitely look genuinely happy too

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

I use Twitter and like it but I only follow friends and accounts that are creative or interesting. Also the only notifications I get on my phone are for texts and absolutely nothing else. I tell everyone on messaging apps that if you need me it's ok to text otherwise I'll stop by when Im in the mood for it.

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

I follow a scientist that is working on the vaccine and it was/is incredibly advantageous getting info right from the source.

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

Hahaha look at that butthurt dumbass

E: oh I thought it was quoting the American car stan

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

He did start his own shop I think. Our little guy is growing up so fast XD

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

Since now there is a day for everything Dec 3 is World Coati Day! They aren't endangered but they lose a lot of their habit to forest destruction.

Little Stormy, squeaker, stinker

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

Ferremit posted:

Good Friends girlfriend suddenly died of a brain blood clot yesterday. Only in her early 30’s.

2021 can go eat a bag of dicks.

Holy poo poo that's incredibly sad, my heart breaks for your friend, drat :(

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

I'm loving the increasingly obscure and esoteric 5G code you all are coming up with haha

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

I'm really glad you are still here and if not getting better at least trying to figure out how Rhyno. I'm really, really happy you chose to stay. Ive been there and extremely glad I made the right choice now. DM me anytime if you want

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

I hosed up and feel like poo poo right now. I got a room for a convention in February and told someone if they got a vendor spot we could split the room. I totally forgot about it and was planning on it just being me and bf since we met in that time. Well they got the spot yesterday and asked about the room and when I asked bf he doesn't really want roommates. There is no way to get a room at this point so I had to make the decision to feel bad about messing up their plans or feeling bad about making bf uncomfortable with other people. If it was just friends looking for a room it would be an easy decision but it would mess with their income for someone just starting out with their own business. I decided to let them split the room with us and I'm sick with anxiety and feeling like a terrible person.

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

I completely agree. He isn't happy but is dealing best he can for me. I can't put into words how much I appreciate that grace right now.

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

LloydDobler posted:

Yeah, to me that says more about you that you stick to your word, especially when it would put someone in a bind. I hope it makes him respect you.

I hadn't thought of that but he's the same way so that might be saving my dumb rear end as well.

I've been in relationships where much smaller things would cause disaster and it's one of the big things I wanted to avoid if possible. He really is as awesome as I could ask for. Gotta make sure he knows that somehow besides me saying it constantly.

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

Rhyno posted:

Therapy was extremely good today. Thanks to all of you for your continued support and well wishes.

Hell yeah man! Good to hear, Rhyno

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

The last text I sent to my friend I was being kind of a dick and I get a knot in my stomach when I come across it on that phone

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

Merry Christmas and what ever you celebrate today, fuckers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

I love all you fuckers